Where will Wednesday & United finish?

Jabroni

No players brought in so ..........

Who knows ?

Who cares ?

the previous season only just finished and if someone gives a premonition and it is way out some will keep dragging it up and keep harping on about it at least give it a few months into season

Give weir a chance to get some players in Paul.

Twitter rumours already started with Kris Boyd being mentioned, If we get one or two good players from the 500 we will be linked with I think we will be ok this season pal ...

Thats what I was saying m8 until we know who is coming in or staying with us who can guess where either team will finish

At a rough estimate we will finish somewhere between First and 24th

The thing is If I said we'll finish going up and we don't some on here will be like rabid curs with a bone and bring it up every time I post to score points

Just look at the thread about them losing money

and the thread about support in Sheffield areas bumped to the top after 3years by a poster who has poster 55 times in 8 years hmmmmm:suspect::suspect: and cuttsie having a bacon dig against a poster who is not here to 'defend' himselfof all the posts he could have commented on picks on BB

Thats what I was saying m8 until we know who is coming in or staying with us who can guess where either team will finish

The thing is If I said we'll finish going up and we don't some on here will be like rabid curs with a bone and bring it up every time I post to score points

and the thread about support in Sheffield areas bumped to the top after 3years by a poster who has poster 55 times in 8 years hmmmmm:suspect::suspect: and cuttsie having a bacon dig against a poster who is not here to 'defend' himselfof all the posts he could have commented on picks on BB

Agree with most of that however BB or maybe he should be called Bassett-owl now seems that's all he comes on here to post about these days deserves all the stick he gets. He could be here to defend himself if he wanted but chooses to post a thread then dissappear. He used to have my respect but not anymore

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Blade

and the thread about support in Sheffield areas bumped to the top after 3years by a poster who has poster 55 times in 8 years hmmmmm and cuttsie having a bacon dig against a poster who is not here to 'defend' himselfof all the posts he could have commented on picks on BB

Agree with most of that however BB or maybe he should be called Bassett-owl now seems that's all he comes on here to post about these days deserves all the stick he gets. He could be here to defend himself if he wanted but chooses to post a thread then dissappear. He used to have my respect but not anymore

Totally agree with all you said there nervy.(basset owl lol.)

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android