Where will Wednesday & United finish?

Jabroni

Mainly RR being snitched on & reported, as it states the site is not actively monitored, I've never reported anyone on the footy site. If they get on my threepenny bits, they go on ignore for a bit, life's too short I've been called some bad things on here.

It's strange I've read some posts today and when I met Frank he was young, and we all thought he was old, and it turns out Cuttsie is old and yet sounds so young.

Life is too short, the only one that really grates my gears on here are, bloody attendances arguments.[/QUOTE]

And yet they are so interesting:hihi::hihi:. You feeling any better pete.:)

I'm about 80% now Gary cheers, antibiotics starting to work hopefully, you're concern was appreciated.

Pete

Talking realistically if United make top ten then good 1st season for Weir, anything above that is a bonus. People do have to realise he's in a position now of relaying the foundations for the club, Rome wasn't built in a day.

At S6 sorry to say but they've got to be looking at mid-table minimum, to 6th to class the season as a success. In Owls fans own words DJ has lived on the glory or taking them up with GM's team, when he tried his own it went tits up.

If you get off to a bad start and don't recover then the brown stuff beckons, and trust me MM won't be so lenient on him this season.

The same applies to both clubs next, both could well rely on youth and loanees next season heavily, but if it brings success then that generates the revenue to bring in better players, the season after. I mean after all it could mean promotion for one or both, or both having very good seasons, but I'm sorry I will still say you've got the wrong bloke in charge.

Talking realistically if United make top ten then good 1st season for Weir, anything above that is a bonus. People do have to realise he's in a position now of relaying the foundations for the club, Rome wasn't built in a day.

At S6 sorry to say but they've got to be looking at mid-table minimum, to 6th to class the season as a success. In Owls fans own words DJ has lived on the glory or taking them up with GM's team, when he tried his own it went tits up.

If you get off to a bad start and don't recover then the brown stuff beckons, and trust me MM won't be so lenient on him this season.

The same applies to both clubs next, both could well rely on youth and loanees next season heavily, but if it brings success then that generates the revenue to bring in better players, the season after. I mean after all it could mean promotion for one or both, or both having very good seasons, but I'm sorry I will still say you've got the wrong bloke in charge.

Fair assessment of where the blades should be finishing. I'm expecting lower mid table for us in all honesty, don't think we'll be much better in terms of quality, but we have a years experience under our belt.

Remains to be seen if Gardener and Kirkland can stay fit for another full season, key players for us. Gardener is a beast. Think we'll be having a dabble in the loan market again.

Fair assessment of where the blades should be finishing. I'm expecting lower mid table for us in all honesty, don't think we'll be much better in terms of quality, but we have a years experience under our belt.

Remains to be seen if Gardener and Kirkland can stay fit for another full season, key players for us. Gardener is a beast. Think we'll be having a dabble in the loan market again.

Yes he is a big bugger, nobody has answered yet tho Jabbers has Lita left or coming back fella.

Yes he is a big bugger, nobody has answered yet tho Jabbers has Lita left or coming back fella.

I would imagine he's on ours and a few others' radar mate. Would love him to come back if we can bring some creative midfielders in to, we seemed to be lumping it up to him a lot and he's not the biggest bloke.

I'd love him back personally, he's a class above anything we've got.

Bypass, fair assessment there, and would be happy with mid-table, but i have a gut feeling DJ will be on it as he knows MM is a poor-mans Abromavich and results need to be delivered, could be a surprise in store for us Owls next season, i have had a bit of an insight from a guy who is ''inhouse'', DJ hasn't been hired for a quick-fix!

Were you heard that lettie,ive not seen owt anywere .

saw it somewhere in the media it may not be confirmed yet but they were in advanced talks looking like a done deal.. i just assumed hed signed