Where will Wednesday & United finish?

Jabroni

I think when Paul referred to BB he meant Bladebloke, who as Paul points out is no longer able to defend himself

Pretty sure he meant Bladebloke as well.

Think it was Potty who was asking for amnesty on here for all the banned for life posters or those who just decided to stop posting...This place would be much better if we get BB, Alex, TAT, Jizzybmzoo, Lestat, Macky and the likes back on here IMO.

As for where the Blades will finish , Hoping somewhere in the top 6 , trying to sort a trip over for towards the end of next season

Thats what I was saying m8 until we know who is coming in or staying with us who can guess where either team will finish

At a rough estimate we will finish somewhere between First and 24th

The thing is If I said we'll finish going up and we don't some on here will be like rabid curs with a bone and bring it up every time I post to score points

Just look at the thread about them losing money

and the thread about support in Sheffield areas bumped to the top after 3years by a poster who has poster 55 times in 8 years hmmmmm:suspect::suspect: and cuttsie having a bacon dig against a poster who is not here to 'defend' himselfof all the posts he could have commented on picks on BB

I have not got the slightest idea what you are on about .

Pretty sure he meant Bladebloke as well.

Think it was Potty who was asking for amnesty on here for all the banned for life posters or those who just decided to stop posting...This place would be much better if we get BB, Alex, TAT, Jizzybmzoo, Lestat, Macky and the likes back on here IMO.

As for where the Blades will finish , Hoping somewhere in the top 6 , trying to sort a trip over for towards the end of next season

Crooksey, armchair dog,and Missy is a very rare visitor these days.

There must be stacks.

Oops:blush: apologises Paul if I got the wrong person, didn't deadlier anything had been said about blade bloke, never had a problem with him. I stand by what I said about Bassett boy if it was him you meant and yea CB it would be great to get some of the old faces back on here:)

Sorry gents I should have used the full name instead of initials

Of course I was with the abuse talking about Basset-boys just because some don't like there is no excuse for ganging up and abusing him I am not now a fan of his but no one deserves personal abuse just ignore him he will soon get fed up of starting threads with no answers by answering all you are doing is feeding the trolls

The comment about support in Sheffield areas was the only person named BB, I of course meant BladeBloke a poster no longer with us and therefore unable to defend himself anyone who went to look at the thread will see what I mean

Sorry gents I should have used the full name instead of initials

Of course I was with the abuse talking about Basset-boys just because some don't like there is no excuse for ganging up and abusing him I am not now a fan of his but no one deserves personal abuse just ignore him he will soon get fed up of starting threads with no answers by answering all you are doing is feeding the trollsThe comment about support in Sheffield areas was the only person named BB, I of course meant BladeBloke a poster no longer with us and therefore unable to defend himself anyone who went to look at the thread will see what I mean

Sounds like a good idea to me.:thumbsup: