Don't miss this please look now- peregrine falcons

be good if there were screen shots of significant events

You find those on the Twitter feed (honestly):)

Agreed, hope I don't get addicted!

You find those on the Twitter feed (honestly):)

brilliant, didn't see that link, this is fantastic, somebody needs to set up a text alert for when they hatch!

Wow, thanks for the link, just seen him/her (do they take it in turns?) repositioning self and two of the eggs. I've bookmarked the page, crossed fingers all goes well and we get to see the babies...er...chicks?

Why's that?

Why would they want to knock down the church ?

Ridiculous post.

Wow, thanks for the link, just seen him/her (do they take it in turns?) repositioning self and two of the eggs. I've bookmarked the page, crossed fingers all goes well and we get to see the babies...er...chicks?

I've been periodically peering in on her all afternoon and no sign of the other one - hope all is well with them.

As far as I have seen she's had nothing to eat or drink while I've been watching.

Thanks for the link:cool:

Edited by NorthernStar

Once again All the family are getting addicted to watching them last year we watched the Nottingham ones it gets better when they hatch some of the species of bird life etc they fetch to the nest are amazing.

Why would they want to knock down the church ?

Ridiculous post.

Expansion done in a very unsympathetic manner to the city's heritage and past as is happening just around the corner at Jessops.

A question for you twitchers. Do the male and female take it in turns to sit on the eggs or is it just the female?

Working on the 11th floor of telephone house in Sheffield we were very attached to freddie our resident BT peregrine,we saw or heard him almost every day and it wasnt unusual to see him flying past with his victims really close to our window,i have pictures at home of him actually sat on the window ledge looking in,a breathtakingly beautiful bird- a real baby faced assasin We regularly found the remains of freddies victims at the front and back entrances,usually pigeons and usually in small pieces,sadly we have now moved to Eldon house and we dont see Freddie at all now,his favourite haunts were tele house and the old grosvenor hotel,I have heard him though!Id like to think that these eggs may be freddies offspring