Don't miss this please look now- peregrine falcons

The poor little perishers look squashed with Mum or Dad sitting on top of them but I guess they know what they are doing.

Hope there are 4 of them.

The poor little perishers look squashed with Mum or Dad sitting on top of them but I guess they know what they are doing.

Hope there are 4 of them.

There were 3 and an egg earlier, I watched feeding time! Hungry little things.

Do you think that last egg could still hatch?

What app do I need to watch the live feed on Android? I keep getting a message that there are no playable sources

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

What app do I need to watch the live feed on Android? I keep getting a message that there are no playable sources

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Just been playing myself with this. The trouble seems to be that Android does not natively support Flash as Google are trying to get folks to take up HTML5.

It's possible to get some browsers on an android tablet to work with Flash, but it's all a bit flaky as far as I can see, though I can get Firefox to play flash videos on the BBC's web site. It won't work with this webcam feed.

Have a search on Google Play for "Photon Browser & Flash Player". I've just downloaded it and am watching a live feed OK.

I might have a play with Maxthon browser later, since it works as a cloud browser; i.e. any open tabs on your desktop will also show on your Android device if you want them too.

Just been playing myself with this. The trouble seems to be that Android does not natively support Flash as Google are trying to get folks to take up HTML5.

It's possible to get some browsers on an android tablet to work with Flash, but it's all a bit flaky as far as I can see, though I can get Firefox to play flash videos on the BBC's web site. It won't work with this webcam feed.

Have a search on Google Play for "Photon Browser & Flash Player". I've just downloaded it and am watching a live feed OK.

I might have a play with Maxthon browser later, since it works as a cloud browser; i.e. any open tabs on your desktop will also show on your Android device if you want them too.

Works fine on my iPhone which also doesn't have flash player so don't think it's a flash issue.

Works fine on my iPhone which also doesn't have flash player so don't think it's a flash issue.

Do you know if it's using HTML5 instead?

Do you know if it's using HTML5 instead?

The iPhone does support HTML5 so would say so. Plays on my iPhone 5 but when I tried my old iPhone 3GS it wouldn't work despite them both supporting HTML5. A little bit of Googling has revealed it's down to the resolution of the video stream. The 3GS has a far lower screen resolution and won't play higher resolution videos. Maybe this is your problem too. From what I've read a lot of sites detect what the video is being viewed on and convert the video to suit. With this just being a webcam feed rather than a streaming site they may have just kept it simple without the ability to detect browser and convert.

Thanks, I know nowt about iPhones, but it's not just a resolution issue.

I'm on a Nexus 7 tablet which won't display the feed in Opera, Maxthon, Chrome, Firefox (with flash) or Boat. It works fine in Photon Browser though, so the resolution must be OK.

Also works with Photon on my Nexus 4 mobile.

Do you think that last egg could still hatch?

VERY unlikely now I'm afraid.

She's left the nest at the moment so you can see the chicks.

Feeding now