Margaret Thatchers Funeral 17th April 2013

Totally agree with you but dont admit to being a tory in public in sheffield,it is not allowed.:hihi::hihi:

Of course it is. It's a shame that Tories here have to turn themselves into a right wing caricature. I can't think of many that post on here who don't end up looking like they're getting the contents of their posts straight out the Daily Mail.

Perhaps you'd like to remember you're helping to pay for it and thanks to her you'll probably have to work an extra 10 years before you qualify for a pension. I only had to wait an extra year but I can't afford to retire. I've got used to the little luxuries in life like eating

I give more than that to the EU every year in taxes.I actually did well under thatchers time and made some money but i still never voted tory because she was too right wing for me in her ideas.But i have a secure future and i have her to thank for that even though i did not realise it at the time.

---------- Post added 17-04-2013 at 21:53 ----------

If people didn't agree with Thatcherism before there's no reason they should accept it now. We are still subject to Thatcherite policies and I'm hoping there can be a constructive debate about moving on, because the policies haven't worked.

Tony Blair admitted himself that he used her ideas as well, so some of her ideas must have been good for britain.The free market and globalisation is here to stay and all the alternatives to capitalism are dying fast in the rest of the world except perhaps North Korea.

Totally agree with you but dont admit to being a tory in public in sheffield,it is not allowed.:hihi::hihi:

I said some of my FRIENDS were Tory's. Personally I detest all politicians equally. Never voted Tory & no longer vote for anyone. :)

Why do most of the SF Tories forget to put an apostrophe in don't?

Dont be silly, money is pouring into the UK from the EEC. Have you been to any of he EEC countries?

25% unemployment in some of them.

The UK is the foundation stone of the new Europe being developed under your nose, if only you would look.

the price also depends on how many she expects to sell, she may want the her items to be exclusive and so prices accordingly to avoid the rif raf! also dont forget that high end goods demand high end marketing and sales outlets and in the grand scheme of designer handbags and other goods its not that expensive!

So anyone who isnt happy with the way David Cameron is running our country. Protest now and dont wait 30 years until his dead.

Hammerson obviously have the money to finance projects because of the other projects they have announced ,so with then owning the properties in sheffield dont you think they have realized they have made a massive mistake with sevenstone ,and have invested in other more lucrative projects in other towns and cities instead, and are trying to offload the property in sheffield that was compulsive purchased. ?
Edited by Stan Tamudo

Of course it is. It's a shame that Tories here have to turn themselves into a right wing caricature. I can't think of many that post on here who don't end up looking like they're getting the contents of their posts straight out the Daily Mail.

I can't think off the top of my head of many of my friends who are Conservative and actually like the Daily Wail and that seems to be a fairly widely held opinion. It's an embarrassment to journalism that paper as far as I'm concerned.

There is only one word to describe the people of Goldthorpe in Barnsley who were involved in this vile behaviour today ...........SCUM.

But its hardly surprising considering people from this pit village ,and others like it in south yorkshire were openly violently assaulting police officers during the minors strike.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/video-thatcher-effigy-burned-in-south-yorkshire-1-5588654

Why do most of the SF Tories forget to put an apostrophe in don't?

Read my previous posts, i state that i have never voted tory ,and why do all the left wingers on SF always pick people up on their spellings and grammar.

---------- Post added 17-04-2013 at 22:21 ----------

I said some of my FRIENDS were Tory's. Personally I detest all politicians equally. Never voted Tory & no longer vote for anyone. :)

I was just relating to your friends,not you.No offence intended.

You obviously remember who assaulted who in those days very differently to the miners fighting for their jobs and who actually caused the issue and the resentment and then sent the police in. The miners were fighting no only for teir jobs but their families and she crushed them without a second thought, why is that worthy of admiration. She was a cold, calculating old bat but she'll be warm now

There is only one word to describe the people of Goldthorpe in Barnsley who were involved in this vile behaviour today ...........SCUM.

But its hardly surprising considering people from this pit village ,and others like it in south yorkshire were openly violently assaulting police officers during the minors strike.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/video-thatcher-effigy-burned-in-south-yorkshire-1-5588654

Just watched the link. Very shameful scenes and casts a terribly embarrassing light upon this area.