14yr old girl reported as injured by the Taliban.

What Do You say..?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What Do You say..?

selectively - to back up your own point of view, you addressed the ones that said Muslims can fight and that Allah would be pleased if they fight and ignored the ones that detailed the circumstances in which they could fight (unless they backed up your view) and forbade certain action in war.

answered in post #126 (the bits that you seem to have no ability to read, you know those that don't reinforce your opinion)

It's not my 'unique' interpretation, the circumstances are detailed in #126.

I can't be bothered now, your petty avoidance tactics have become tedious - night night.

You are the one claiming that millions of Muslims aren’t really Muslims and you have failed continually to demonstrate why. You posted quotes from the Quran that quite clearly don’t support your stance, and point clearly to the fact a Muslim can take up arms in the defence of their homelands and people. Some Muslims feel their homeland is under foreign occupation and their people are being persecuted, which according to your quotes are clear reasons for taking up arms against the aggressor and that not doing so would displease Allah.

You can't be bothered because you can't support your stance that millions of Muslims aren’t Muslims and don't follow Islam, which is most likely the same reason you didn’t respond to flamingjimmy’s post, because you didn’t have a reasonable argument to counter it.

According to the BBC http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-19893309 she's still alive at the moment.

That would only be true if all Muslims supported the Taliban, which they don't. Otherwise the Taliban would rule every Muslim country. Not all Catholics support the IRA. Not all Christians supported Hitler. Not everyone lives in a simple black and white world.

Indeed, and many Muslims are only 'Muslims' because they fear the penalty for apostasy, which is death! Nice religion/cult. :gag:

Shame on telmar, mh01, PAKS4 and Bonjon! (See who voted and how.) Regardless of your personal beliefs, harming this girl IS condemnable, and you are worthless as human beings if you think otherwise, or even if you hold no view like Bonjon and PAKS4 claim. No decent person worthy of life would ever fail to condemn this. You disgust me!

Shame on telmar, mh01, PAKS4 and Bonjon! You disgust me!

Those votes certainly pulled you in it seems.

Thats a pity.

Any particular reason why it's a pity?

Any particular reason why it's a pity?

I think having a leading representative to speak publicly and who is given media attention,so that he becomes familiar and recognisable to the general public would be an advantage.

I think having a leading representative to speak publicly and who is given media attention,so that he becomes familiar and recognisable to the general public would be an advantage.

You mean someone like Hooky

The Taleban have only hastened their demise just a little further

You mean someone like Hooky

As I have said before, no-one with two brain cells to bang together thinks that "old Hooky" has anything to say worth listening to.

You are the one claiming that millions of Muslims aren’t really Muslims and you have failed continually to demonstrate why. You posted quotes from the Quran that quite clearly don’t support your stance, and point clearly to the fact a Muslim can take up arms in the defence of their homelands and people. Some Muslims feel their homeland is under foreign occupation and their people are being persecuted, which according to your quotes are clear reasons for taking up arms against the aggressor and that not doing so would displease Allah.

You can't be bothered because you can't support your stance that millions of Muslims aren’t Muslims and don't follow Islam, which is most likely the same reason you didn’t respond to flamingjimmy’s post, because you didn’t have a reasonable argument to counter it.

Got to hand it to you max, the way you underhandedly try to misrepresent your opponent while simultaneously avoiding putting any substance behind your own claims is nothing short of an artform. I have to take my hat of to you for that

Who you following richard?.. Budda or mohammed , does budda allow you to follow mohammad?

Who you following richard?.. Budda or mohammed , does budda allow you to follow mohammad?

We're not allowed to talk about Buddha, we got told off last time by the mods for being off topic.