Brentford v Sheffield Wednesday - matchthread

Hotmale 1954

This has the potential to be a massive banana skin for three reasons, first you aint lost in 12 games, second your playing before us and the pressure is gonna be on big time and thirdly brentford are eying that last play off spot and are generally very good at home, i predict 2-1 to brentford.

Oh a 1-1 draw with colchester surely doesn't count as a slip up, that was merely a blip my blue n white friends...:cool:

we'll see come saturday :)

This has the potential to be a massive banana skin for three reasons, first you aint lost in 12 games, second your playing before us and the pressure is gonna be on big time and thirdly brentford are eying that last play off spot and are generally very good at home, i predict 2-1 to brentford.

Oh a 1-1 draw with colchester surely doesn't count as a slip up, that was merely a blip my blue n white friends...:cool:

theres pressure on both sheffield teams, if we win then the united players will know and know they need to win aswell so not a big advantage playing later than us. it is a potential banana skin but then so is your game with stevenage for the same reasons

I've always been one to stick the old neck on the line after all it's only football :)

4-2 wednesday

forget football heaven....listen to easty tomorrow on sheffield live 93.2fm from 3-5pm...playing classic punk...talking football...and being a naughty boy in the 70s....happy days indeed...

forget football heaven....listen to easty tomorrow on sheffield live 93.2fm from 3-5pm...playing classic punk...talking football...and being a naughty boy in the 70s....happy days indeed...

Nice one m8 :) Happy days T

Edited by CorkerSWFC

I can't see any point on living in the past mate, let's have happy days now.......

This thread went up early, u lot getting nervous or summat...lol

Never too early for a match thread this time of the season.

We're guaranteed the playoffs and we're 1 point behind you with 6 points to play for.

United (apparently) were a bit rubbish at the weekend, Stevenage are looking on song, so this is a very very important weekend.

No, I'm not nervous, it's just that we are flogging an almost dead horse.

It's almost a dead horse, but we'll keep floggin'.

Your thread is nowhere in sight, you lot scared or summat? LOL :hihi:

I can't see any point on living in the past mate, let's have happy days now.......

tell that to the 350 people who enjoyed themselves saturday night listening to classic ska performed by jungle lion....

mods, skins and punks and all had one thing in common they enjoyed the football and terrace culture of the 1970s....

the oldies will re-live the days before plastic stadiums and plastic seats...with plastic players from the over hyped premier league......

one step beyond....happy days