Brentford v Sheffield Wednesday - matchthread

Hotmale 1954

8 of us on the 8.24 out of Sheff Saturday morning, let us know if you find a decent boozer Easty.

get a cab to the kings road....loads of pubs left even though some of the best are now antique shops....or kew bridge nice boozer next to the thames...

don't know where my lads want to go yet...

Theres alot of speculation about the pressure with different kick off times , hoever , Wednesday have had to win every game recently just to stay in touch I dont see whats changed . United on the other hand now cant even afford a draw IF Wednesday sneak the win.

Full house at Bramall Lane Wednesday in second and a draw not good enough against a tough physical Stevenage outfit who need the win ......... ooooh squeaky bum time x 100 :hihi:

EB was quality today, like a duck to water...some great tracks.

Yeah top tunes Easty. :thumbsup:

I've never heard some of 'em before, but they got me bouncing around the kitchen.

That's til the boss got home, told me to turn it down, and got the leather lace on, so I missed the 2nd hour.

Wait while she wants to watch Eastenders ........................ :hihi:

Yeah top tunes Easty. :thumbsup:

I've never heard some of 'em before, but they got me bouncing around the kitchen.

That's til the boss got home, told me to turn it down, and got the leather lace on, so I missed the 2nd hour.

Wait while she wants to watch Eastenders ........................ :hihi:

no problem mate....easty is after his own show...playing classic 70s and talking classic football...and drinking classic beer...happy days

Never like playing Brentford - always feel they've been a thorn in our side.

Will be waiting for the result.

Note to Ladybirds: regardless of the outcome I'll not respond - I'm out of the country again this weekend as I was the weekend before last. Just thought I'd let you know as you seem to monitor my activity here, and make bizarre assumptions about why I'm not posting when I don't post.

lol obsessed, not only with United, (you have spoke just 2 words about your club in your last 10 posts !!) But now your worried about what i think !!

You have a good time abroad, stop worrying about me, stop taking forums so serious and hope you manage to see you preffered club some time next season, what ever division your in.

May the sun also help cure your obsessive nature to all things United, and re

introduce you to the passions of being a supporter of your own club.

Its a very testing time for all local supporters, am sure you fans feel the same.