MKDonalds Franchise v Blades - Matchthread.

canadablade

I would think we would have a better chance in the play offs than united, but you proberly agree. Its gunna be a great finish for that second spot.

I agree Pigster mate, I think Megson was shrewd enough to build a team with the physical presence to get out of League one (with Dave Jones inheriting and carrying it on). Our main two strikers were not playing (for the obvious reasons), now we need to get the rest of them to gel quickly in the last two games.

Being completely neutral I would have to say that events relating to Ched Evans, will cost Sheffield United dear and I just cannot see them scoring.

My predictions for the final two games.

Brentford v Sheff Wed 1-1. Wednesday will take the lead but Brentford will come back.

Sheff Utd v Stevenage 0-0. Neither side will offer much up front.

Exeter v Sheff Utd 1-0. Game will look to be a draw, until a second half penalty will decide it.

Sheff Wed v Wycombe 2-0. Wycombe should offer little and it should be a comfortable win.

2. Sheff Wed GD 32 91 Pts

3. Sheff Utd GD 41 89 Pts

And that doersnt bode well for us as the pigs just got soooo lucky against Carlsile

You're bang out of order mate!

I can understand you're disappointed but blaming it on the Evans case is poor.

They are professional players and should get on with it, no pp excuses.

How many times have you said "We're not just a one man team"?

You can't have it both ways...but I do think had Evans been playing today you wouldn't have lost.

Now as for your "Pigs just got sooo lucky" comment...you couldn't be further from the truth.

We totally dominated from start to finish and anything other than 3 points would have been a travesty, and you know if it was any other way I'd say so.

For someone who was at neither game you have far too much to say, and all of it rubbish!

Well MK aren't a bad team, but they simply aren't a good one either.

By the sounds of it United offered nothing attacking wise all game, even against 10 men.

At the moment, can't see United picking up 6 points and perhaps, I am trying to be realistic and say I can't even see them picking up 4!

Agree with the comments in this thread though, if United don't go up by the auto's they certainly won't go up by the PO's.

Fully deserved loss.

Should have been more, we just weren't at the races again.

Can't really think of anyone who has come out with credit from today, apart from the fans.

Still second and clear....

Were there any Ched Evans chanting Robbie? There was plenty at Hillsborough...

Fully deserved loss.

Should have been more, we just weren't at the races again.

Can't really think of anyone who has come out with credit from today, apart from the fans.

Still second and clear....

I take it you went then hun ?

That bad was it :(

I really hope we get things together for next saturday!

UTB