MKDonalds Franchise v Blades - Matchthread.

Its extremely interesting now. I think the court case has thrown United a bit, it would though. The player no doubt has many friends at the club, many will stand by him and will be annoyed at the outcome. This is all good for the blue and white half, although the circumstances are not really suitable.

Blades not the same today mate .... This whole Evans thing has taken the stuffing out of the Blades and i am fearing the play-offs and League One again next season and thats just being honest

Red card for MKD...Blades playing with the extra man for the last 20 minutes

All over 1-0 - going to the last day now...

Pressure building on the Blades. Massive massive game next. I reckon United are done for.

Bad result, especially against 10 men, but at least we are still in 2nd place with 2 games to go, what a season :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Not looking good for us .... We didn't look like scoring today and then the pigs get a last minute winner to rub salt in the wounds...Just all gone so pear shaped for the Blades

At a crucial time. I wouldn't fancy the Blades in the Play Offs either, it would seem such an antii-climax.

At a crucial time. I wouldn't fancy the Blades in the Play Offs either, it would seem such an antii-climax.

Agree.... This Evans thing as I posted earlier has taken the wind out of our SAILS ..

Right off to the pub to drown my sorrows and then go to see Toronto FC

i was gonna post about how the blades players would react to the ched evans verdict but ive been out, whether theyd be destroyed or come out all guns blazing, looks like weve got the answer.

gonna be an amazing end to the season

Its all down to next weekend now not the last match of the season because the pigs will beat Wycombe ....

I hope its sorted next week, but all of a sudden i don't feel confident, i just can't see where the goals are going to come from with Evans gone...

I hope its sorted next week, but all of a sudden i don't feel confident, i just can't see where the goals are going to come from with Evans gone...

errrrrrrrrm

but you arent a 1 man team?? or so were told, well that was a match with no goals so........

errrrrrrrrm

but you arent a 1 man team?? or so were told, well that was a match with no goals so........

no one man team here, you will be in tears when you lose in the play offs,

Its all down to next weekend now not the last match of the season because the pigs will beat Wycombe ....

well well.....off to brentford kick off 3pm....then find a nice watering hole on the kings road to watch united v stevenage...5.20pm....

gonna be another hectic weekend...is the hotel/coach red or blue on the 26th..