MKDonalds Franchise v Blades - Matchthread.

It is a cracking following.

We were going to go and pick up tickets this week, heard it was selling out sat morning and turned out they only had singles left, so we have had to give it a miss.

By all accounts no more are available on police advice. I think we could have sold another 4,000 if they were there.

the old bill are non too friendly...

I agree CB, But starting a thread about it?

We've been selling out all season away from home.

So have we mate and i think a travelling Blades army of 5,600 is worth a thread about it...You haven't taken 5,600 this season BC

So have we mate and i think a travelling Blades army of 5,600 is worth a thread about it...You haven't taken 5,600 this season BC

I have to admit its been great seeing one full side, two sides and even three sides of opposition grounds full of travelling Blades supporters, however what has humbled me the most as a Blade is that we have been pleasant travellers in most cases. Despite having the larger percentage of fans at the games we have been very respectful of our opposition, their fans and their grounds. You obviously get the odd numpty as an exception but most have used the chance to support the team and enjoy the occasion. For the older generation it's been a great chance to visit some grounds that I haven't been to in decades as well as a couple that I have never been to before which is always good, brought back some great memories this season as I'm sure other Blades will agree.

Expecting a bumper crowd at hillsborough.

surely you mean .............massive..............:wink:

End of the season I reckon we will have taken the biggest away following from Sheffield for many a year,I'm pretty sure on that.

End of the season I reckon we will have taken the biggest away following from Sheffield for many a year,I'm pretty sure on that.

You must be on about Wembley I take it...

Be about 20,000+ owls coming out of the woodwork that day...

Easty already counting the readies :hihi::hihi::hihi:

You must be on about Wembley I take it...

Be about 20,000+ owls coming out of the woodwork that day...

Easty already counting the readies :hihi::hihi::hihi:

You got it pal,mind you I hope its you with the biggest away mob after MK and Stevenage do us a favour.

Stadium MK or the Weston Homes Community Stadium, which is worse?! They're both awful!

Another 35 tickets available from 2pm..... good job I'm not working ;)

It won't take long to sell 35 tickets........Good luck....

It won't take long to sell 35 tickets........Good luck....

haha. doh.... 350

prolly worst home support ive ever seen at an away game when i went down there.