Ladies pamper parties?

hi, im wondering if anyone on here does or knows of anyone who does pamper party packages. It would be for around 6 women. Id like some idea on prices, and if anyones done this before did you enjoy it?. Or does anyone have other fun ideas for ladies parties at home.

I do them and I'll send you a message to find out what you are wanting. I tend to work out the price based on what you're all wanting rather than having it set.

I could come and do my 'Chippendale' routine?

Try contacting Zara at Nods beauty..or for budget pamper I am a bodyshop consultant and provide feet treats, spa and well being and facial/massage themed parties x

How about a photography party? Leeds Stills Photography provide themed parties to include a full photography package. Really reasonable and they cover all of Yorkshire. The website is http://www.leedsstills.co.uk. I'd highly recommend them.

For something a bit different, how about a papercrafting party? Have fun rubber stamping and making cards, boxes and scrapbook pages. PM me if you want details. :)

Do women actually wear Pampers-I thought they were sold in baby size only!Do they swan round in nappies?

thanks for replies, dont really think papercrafting is quite what we were looking for, il deffo look at the photography idea though

I could come and do my 'Chippendale' routine?

Idiot. There are many on SF.

That's why I only check in every 6 months or so.

I'd go to a Pamper party if invited. Sounds like a great idea for girls who need a bit of TLC.

What about a pamper party for men? A pack of cards and a barrel of Tetleys should suffice.