Anyone been to Klick fitness yet

When you join online you get a pin by email. I don`t know why there`d be no reception staff. They`ve cut down costs by removing stuff like the sauna and steam room. Not as many classes as well as far as i can tell

But then if you wanted facilitys like the ones you mentioned, why not pay the extra money and go to Virgin or Greens?

Its a budget gym and so certain costs have been cut.

Lets be right, if the only thing you want to do is to get fit, then the only thing you need are machines.

A Sauna, Steam room and a receptionist are not alot of use if fitness is the goal. I do believe there are classes, so if your only goal is to have a workout, then klick and pure gym more than do the job

I guess since you'd no longer be a "founder" member that's why the price has now gone up. If you select gyms that aren't yet open - the price of 11.99 is still available for that gym. That's just a guess mind you!

Founder member prices expired when the gym opened I'm afraid. It's just regular members rates now only. I haven't been yet. Giving it a week before I take my induction and start going. Should be interesting as it's my first gym experience.

If entry is by PIN, what stops members sharing their PIN with mates?

Do you need a swipe card or something as well?

Thinking of joining, but concerned that it will be packed with queues for the equipment. Has anyone been recently?

been regularly for the past 2 weeks and its great,no queues for equipment,great relaxed atmosphere,would highly recommend.

I would like to have a look round before i'd join.

So no-way into the building, only pin access. No reception, does this also mean no staff in the building?

That doesn't sound too appealing to me. What about safety of users? Surely gym staff around to advise and see everythings running ok.

Think about it,people are having inductions.I doubt it will be robots showing them the equipment :D

There are gym staff there all the time whilst its open. I joined when it first opened and I have never had to queue for any equipment. The atmosphere is very friendly, there is a variety of ages who go. I haven't seen any of the chav types in there and I go quite regularly. I'd recommend it if all you want is fitness equipment.

Hi does anyone know the telephone number for Klick fitness? there is'nt one on the website and i've got a session booked with a personal trainer today and can't make it, i've tried clicking on the email link but it won't work,:help: