Anyone been to Klick fitness yet

spudgun

So no-way into the building, only pin access. No reception, does this also mean no staff in the building?

That doesn't sound too appealing to me. What about safety of users? Surely gym staff around to advise and see everythings running ok.

Think about it,people are having inductions.I doubt it will be robots showing them the equipment :D

There are gym staff there all the time whilst its open. I joined when it first opened and I have never had to queue for any equipment. The atmosphere is very friendly, there is a variety of ages who go. I haven't seen any of the chav types in there and I go quite regularly. I'd recommend it if all you want is fitness equipment.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Coops - I was looking for their number too last week. Emailed them and then after a few days I got this reply:

To help keep our membership prices as low as possible we do not employ

telephone staff so we are unable to provide a number to call on. However

if you can provide details of your query then we can try to resolve it

here for you?

Email them at Enquiries@klickfitness.com but don't expect an answer straight away :)

have just had a quick look at their website and no pictures or anything just want your details and you to sign up like that.

But for the montly price I don't think thats a bad service. thats how the membership can be so cheap.

I pay £30 a month at sam jones and yes they have receptionist, staff, phone etc, all of which I dont use other than to say good morning / thankyou / bye etc. I would rather pay less and just get in do my routine and go. but Im no where near hillsborough.

• 1 month later...