Anyone been to Klick fitness yet

spudgun

This looks really good, and at first glance better than Pure.

My grip is, why are gyms opening where there is already a number of gyms (other than for competition!)?

I'd like one opening in or around Woodhouse, I'm getting board of having to drive 15/20 minutes to a Fitness Unlimited gym and I refuse to pay Sam Jones prices, when all I want is a gym.

Is the only way to join Klick Fitness by doing it online? I went down today but could find no way in other than by entering a members pin. No admin staff, no reception. Is that how they keep costs down? What happens when you join online? Do you get sent a pin and induction date? There is isnt even a phone number on the website. I'm keen to join as it looks good, but can someone advise me on the process? Thanks.

I have looked at joining today and whilst on the website it clearly states that as a 'founder member' the monthly fee is £11.99 but the only options are £15.99pm (no contract), £12.99 (18m contract) or yearly debit card £159.99??????

IIRC, when I looked yesterday, it was (for "founder members")

£11.99/m, no contract

£9.99/m, 18 month contract

£119.99, 12 month, pay up front by credit card.

Is the only way to join Klick Fitness by doing it online? I went down today but could find no way in other than by entering a members pin. No admin staff, no reception. Is that how they keep costs down? What happens when you join online? Do you get sent a pin and induction date? There is isnt even a phone number on the website. I'm keen to join as it looks good, but can someone advise me on the process? Thanks.

Have you tried evolution gym is'nt that close to you?