Samantha Orobator facing the death penalty

i was of course referring to cigs and alcohol not hard drugs as any one could have understood by reading the posts ,i dont make the laws cigs and alcohol are taxed heavily to try to stop over use,the same over use that kills people

So why do you advocate a different strategy for other, less harmful drugs?

On the contrary, all drugs should be legalised and taxed and the revenue generated used to provide education and treatment.

I don't get this statement, legalese drugs to pay for the treatment from the effects of drugs ????? ONE Huge circle in the making there !!!

Why not keep the drugs illegal and use money from the sale of crime gained goods to pay for treatment ?

Why not keep the drugs illegal and use money from the sale of crime gained goods to pay for treatment ?

Because that's what's happening now and it's been an abject failure!

The cost of policing is massive, it creates more danger by making drugs less regulated, resulting in more deaths due to impurities.

It provides a massive incentive for criminals to make vast profits, and increases violence and robbery across the board.

The worst thing, it has never affected supply and costs many many times more to police than has ever been recovered by asset seizure.

There isn't any "money from the sale of crime gained goods to pay for treatment", the money was already spent long before the goods were seized.

Edited by Magilla

no halibut the unborn chikld doesn't deserve to die but the mother does does that answer your question

no halibut the unborn chikld doesn't deserve to die but the mother does does that answer your question

Do you think my brother deserves to die because he smokes dope?

Do you think my brother deserves to die because he smokes dope?

unless your brother smuggles drugs that could kill 100's then no.

yes halibut i do he may smoke dope now does he also do the hard stuff as well? he will kill himself no matter what, and basically i wouldn't admit that your brother smokes dope if i were you, people may have lost family friends etc through drugs.

yes halibut i do he may smoke dope now does he also do the hard stuff as well? he will kill himself no matter what, and basically i wouldn't admit that your brother smokes dope if i were you, people may have lost family friends etc through drugs.

I'd suggest that Halibut's brother is in good company with many luminaries and leaders in the world, and I'm unsure why you think he will kill himself. Are you psychic?

Would you also suggest that I shouldn't say that he drives a car because people have lost family and friends in car crashes?

Edited by Halibut

Or that he has an axe in his back yard because some people may have family or friends to axe-wielding homicidal maniacs?

Deserves to die does does she? Your grammar suggests that you did not get the best education available. Perhaps that is why you are so opinionated and quick to judge. Stop being so defensive and you may grow as a person.

Or that he has an axe in his back yard because some people may have family or friends to axe-wielding homicidal maniacs?
have you a link to this? or are you just trolling and badgering the poster ?