Samantha Orobator facing the death penalty

no halibut the unborn chikld doesn't deserve to die but the mother does does that answer your question

Deserves to die does does she? Your grammar suggests that you did not get the best education available. Perhaps that is why you are so opinionated and quick to judge. Stop being so defensive and you may grow as a person.

yes halibut i do he may smoke dope now does he also do the hard stuff as well? he will kill himself no matter what, and basically i wouldn't admit that your brother smokes dope if i were you, people may have lost family friends etc through drugs.

:loopy::loopy::loopy:

have you a link to this? or are you just trolling and badgering the poster ?

Neither. (Why would I have a weblink to the fact that my brother owns an axe?)

I'm merely highlighting how silly bladegirl sounds saying that I 'oughtn't to mention that my brother smokes dope because there might be people reading who've lost friends and family to drugs'

Don't tell me you agree with her? I thought you were wiser than that.

you are still assuming mitigating circumstances forced her to carry drugs,im saying the prosecution must lay down unquestionable proof that she was caught with the drugs,i doubt the court would be interested in her reason for carrying them just the fact that she did ,as for you buying alcohol ,that is entirely up to you,i bought several pints of it yesterday myself as it was my daughters birthday,today i have not bought any,proof that i am not an addict and dont crave alcohol unlike drug users who commit crimes to feed their craving

Yes, they do. All of them do.

I assume you're right.

:D

yes halibut i do he may smoke dope now does he also do the hard stuff as well? he will kill himself no matter what, and basically i wouldn't admit that your brother smokes dope if i were you, people may have lost family friends etc through drugs.

I drive a car - people have lost family and friends through car accidents.

I drink - people have lost family and friends through drink.

I used to smoke...

Sssshhhh!!! Better not upset those who have lost...

Oh, what the heck!

Get it?

I guess not

it doies not matter how you bend or twist the truth about drug mules,they carry drugs knowing the misery and death they cause and deserve very harsh prison terms

Drug users always make the same tired old excuses for their stupidity. Those making the money from this death and misery must be laughing their socks off at their attitude. They continue to make a large fortune while idiots argue for their profits at the expense of people's lives.

Depoix, sir, you are correct.:)

There are no recorded deaths through smoking dope... he probably *won't* kill himself no matter what happens.

God forbid you should take account of reality in your view!