All new all things BNP megathread - ALL BNP topics here...

Yes, and why are they not a political party? They certainly have a political platform, and go out of their way to tell people how to vote.

They are not a political party because they have no public support.

They are an organisation not a political party, an organisation is a social arrangement which pursues collective goals. Here is a list of publicly elected supporters though.

Peter Hain MP, David Hanson MP, Adam Price MP, Barbara Follett MP, Diane Abbott MP, John Cryer MP, John Trickett MP, Keith Vaz MP, Peter Bottomley MP, Alice Mahon MP, Alan Meale MP, Ian Gibson MP, Sir Teddy Taylor MP, Harry Cohen MP, Betty Williams MP, Ken Purchase MP, Alistair Carmichael MP , Laura Moffatt MP, Peter Bradley MP , Vera Baird MP , Bill Etherington MP , Edward Garnier MP, Roger Berry MP, Angela Smith MP, Brian Iddon MP, Anthony Steen MP, Mike Hancock MP, Colin Pickthall MP, Clive Betts MP, Janet Anderson MP, Neil Gerrard MP, Jane Griffiths MP, Brian Donohue MP, Helen Clark MP, Terry Davis MP, Janet Dean MP, Adrian Bailey MP, David Cameron MP, Louise Ellman MP, Eric Illsley MP, Kelvin Hopkins MP, Ernie Ross MP, Rob Marris MP, Martin Caton MP, Jim Sheridan MP, Martin Jones MP, Paul Tyler MP, Colin Challen MP, David Wright MP, Rudi Vis MP, Tony Worthington MP, Derek Watts MP, Julie Morgan MP, Rev W Martin Smyth MP, Diana Organ MP, Doug Henderson MP, Barry Gardiner MP

Or even more honestly a gang of bullies who like to cause trouble nut need a gang to protect them and who know they can get their jollies attacking the BNP because. due to the ignorance going about. they can more or less get away with it..There nothing new football stadiums were full of similar people a few years ago wasnt the UAF then they went under similar names such as ICF.

Just a gang of troublemakers nothing more..bet as a group they have more public order convictions than BNP supporters:thumbsup:

Have you been drinking again? You're trying to compare an organisation with over 50 MPs in to a football hooligan outfit. You should really think about these things before you post them

Have you been drinking again? You're trying to compare an organisation with over 50 MPs in to a football hooligan outfit. You should really think about these things before you post them

What about the rank and file?

Oh and whats with the drinking again?

Or even more honestly a gang of bullies who like to cause trouble nut need a gang to protect them and who know they can get their jollies attacking the BNP because. due to the ignorance going about. they can more or less get away with it..There nothing new football stadiums were full of similar people a few years ago wasnt the UAF then they went under similar names such as ICF.

Just a gang of troublemakers nothing more..bet as a group they have more public order convictions than BNP supporters:thumbsup:

My bold.

I didn't know you 'did' honesty, Thebanginman. :suspect: You certainly have been far from honest in your posting history on here. (Cue: feigned indignation :rolleyes:).

By the way, how many people are you at the minute?:hihi: Your nom de plume seemed more coherent the other day...

I've no idea what this even means .. "Or even more honestly a gang of bullies who like to cause trouble nut need a gang to protect them and who know they can get their jollies attacking the BNP because."

They are an organisation not a political party, an organisation is a social arrangement which pursues collective goals. Here is a list of publicly elected supporters though. <snipped>

Supporters who were all elected on a non-UAF ticket. Not a single name on that list stood for public office on a UAF platform. Why is that? Is it because the general public dislikes the extremism and hatred of the UAF? Is it because if anybody on that list had dared to stand as a UAF candidate they would have been annihilated at the polls? So, these pampered politicians prefer to protect their extremely comfortable lifestyles rather than to be honest with the public about their real views.

I wonder how many millions of pounds in expenses those MP's on the list of UAF supporters will be claiming this year? Of course, they will tell us that they have broken no rules. Yet another reason to vote for an honest party, the BNP.

My bold.

I didn't know you 'did' honesty, Thebanginman. :suspect: You certainly have been far from honest in your posting history on here. (Cue: feigned indignation :rolleyes:).

By the way, how many people are you at the minute?:hihi: Your nom de plume seemed more coherent the other day...

I've no idea what this even means .. "Or even more honestly a gang of bullies who like to cause trouble nut need a gang to protect them and who know they can get their jollies attacking the BNP because."

Ah the paranoia..it seems to be infectious its either paranoia or as in tab1's case on the muslim and soldiers thread total silence

Supporters who were all elected on a non-UAF ticket.

They never hid their membership of the UAF, the knowledge was in the public domain They were still voted in.

Not a single name on that list stood for public office on a UAF platform. Why is that?

This question is an easy one to answer. It's because the UAF is not a political party and they were already members of political parties.

Is it because the general public dislikes the extremism and hatred of the UAF?

You're wrong, as the public obviously never minded them being part of the UAF and still voted them in. I think that invalidates your claims.

Is it because if anybody on that list had dared to stand as a UAF candidate they would have been annihilated at the polls?

How hard is it for you to grasp, they are already members of political parties.

So, these pampered politicians prefer to protect their extremely comfortable lifestyles rather than to be honest with the public about their real views.

UAF are very open about their membership. It doesn't take their details to be leaked across the internet to find out who their prominent supports are.

I wonder how many millions of pounds in expenses those MP's on the list of UAF supporters will be claiming this year? Of course, they will tell us that they have broken no rules. Yet another reason to vote for an honest party, the BNP.

Nobody believes you, the BNP is just a single issue, protest vote, political party. The ironic thing is that this is all that it's leadership want it to be as it's probably a nice little earner for them.

Oh dear me, have you seen this.

MANCHESTER Council

Moston ward

Thursday 9th April 2009

Rita Tavernor (Labour) 1,353

Derek Adams (British National Party) 815

Timothy Hartley (Liberal-Democrat) 696

Phil Donohue (Conservative) 558

Karl Wardlaw (Green Party) 74

BNP Percentage 23.3%

It's amazing, how can people vote in these numbers like this?

What's happening here?

I just cant believe it!

Who on earth votes for a party like this?

Why would anyone want to vote ......... Labour! :thumbsup:

Due to unruly behaviour of several users this thread is remaining closed. A new thread will be opened at a later date for continued discussion.