All new all things BNP megathread - ALL BNP topics here...

I don't have to respond as I'm a supporter of no political party, I believe in if you don't like them vote them out.

Why the Halibut by the way is it because it has a big mouth can only feed on the bottom and can't see straight?

Thats not a dig at you by the way.

All mouth and no trousers - no surprise there then.

I must have been terribly naive expecting some reasoned response rather than the usual childish nonsense.

Are you sure about that? You even posted on it!

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=465129&page=32

I have asked, why are people encouraging kids to have sex at a young age even though it is illegal? I have not had a decent answer yet, apart from the usual "there is nothing we can do about it".

If you can highlight just one post that encourages children to have sex at a young age I'll donate £50 to a charity of your choice. But of course you can't because you're talking out of your hat. See you back on there.

So retep - (why the lower case 'r' by the way?) how do you respond, as a supporter of the BNP to the research from Bristol that suggests that -

* Immigrants contribute more in taxes than they use in benefits and public services (p 84).

* 6% of non-British nationals in Manchester are claiming out-of-work benefit compared with 20% of the total working-age population of the district. The figure for England and Wales as a whole is 8% (p 85).?

That's fair enough but whats included in the sums? Does it include the massive expense of trying to catch home grown terrorists and the like. How much did 7/7 cost etc.

No doubt many muslims are fine citizens but many aren't and that's where the argument falls flat. We need condemnation from all sides of the enemy within or the BNP will continue to grow. Muslims themselves need to be more pro active in outing the extremists.

If you can highlight just one post that encourages children to have sex at a young age I'll donate £50 to a charity of your choice. But of course you can't because you're talking out of your hat. See you back on there.

So, if a child reads that thread, and then they read the comments made which said something along the lines of "I did this when I was this age", exactly what message sends this to the child themselves? A lot of parents would want their child to hang onto their innocence, and not to have some nutter online to promote it, and to make a song and dance about it, just because that is what they went through and was okay at the end of it. What others did not write, is what would happen to them realisitically, and what little financial support may be on offer, and the lack of opportunities that they will be given if they do find themselves pregnant.

The fact that you do not see kids as a big sponge absorbing everything from adult is a little bit naive, I think.

All mouth and no trousers - no surprise there then.

I must have been terribly naive expecting some reasoned response rather than the usual childish nonsense.

I don't know where you get the all mouth and no trousers from, if you don't like the Party that's in power you do your best to vote them out it may mean putting a party youre not keen on into power but gets rid of the rubbish thats already there.

What like these -

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article2237940.ece

All races have their dodgy charactors.:thumbsup:

You mean, this is not normal? I find it pretty normal, when there are people promoting sex, and are sexualising kids already, to arrive at such scenario as the men seeing it as okay, and with consent from the child, even though the child may not even know any better. I started a thread a while back, and it got taken off, cos people do not see the same view, and was disgusted by the mere point of it.

These are the supposed "openness" which endangers children.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=4885533#post4885533

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=472251

I mean, if adults cannot even defend children not to have sex under 16, then what chances do they have??? I find it ludicrous, and any man who has sex with a girl under 16 is pretty sick, imho. It is only in this country that this can be done, especially when it is a councillor who is doing that. What kind of values do we promote as a society? A pretty sick one.

Edited by Bago

What like these -

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article2237940.ece

All races have their dodgy charactors.:thumbsup:

How about this one?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2008/jul/17/blogging.internet1

Maybe it feeds his political ego or something to that extent. Articles like this just makes me think how politics affect people to such an extent, that they would make it as a part of their lives. Cos it is obvious that this person is really out to make a statement, and to tout for a response and get a high from it.

So retep - (why the lower case 'r' by the way?) how do you respond, as a supporter of the BNP to the research from Bristol that suggests that -

* Immigrants contribute more in taxes than they use in benefits and public services (p 84).

* 6% of non-British nationals in Manchester are claiming out-of-work benefit compared with 20% of the total working-age population of the district. The figure for England and Wales as a whole is 8% (p 85).?

You asked me the same question,what does it matter I think if you look around there are quite a few like that,melthebell,stateless from this thread alone .....strange fixation you have there:loopy:

yes it is called a democracy for a reason, the BNP are NOT the national front and are a legitimate political party. they are perfectly within their rights to canvas just like every other party. if you don't like what they have to say then bin the leaflet!!!