All new all things BNP megathread - ALL BNP topics here...

BNP's policy on taking 14 year old girls back to Dave Hannam and Mark Collett's Hotel room for sex.... a final written warning.

I don't like to quote Nazis but I think this by Chris Telford is worth doing in full:

The Final Written Warning

A video of them in the hotel room.

I got to Dear Comrade on this lot and packed in ,it was obviously taken from a anti BNP site so it didnt seem worthwhile reading it

Sorry wrong post quoted I meant the long drawn out typical anti BNP rant posted prior to that

How exactly is reporting what is said about them from members and ex-members on the far right, name calling? It is no more name calling than repeating any other piece of information about a political party.

If the BNP don't like being called Nazis then perhaps they should stop associating with Nazis. Stop going to meetings in Italy where delegates get Nazi saluted as they go in, and their candidates could stop writing columns for Nazi political party papers. It is not namecalling to describe people appropriately based on the evidence.

My post shows the BNP don't apply the same standards to themselves as they publically profess. They have managed to distill everything that is wrong with UK politics in to one party, their leaders behave like cartoon like despots untouchable and incompetent. A vote for the BNP is a vote for corruption, incompetence, division, immorality and hatred.

How do you suggest people are put off for voting for a party like the BNP if not by pointing out their failings?

thats just it. more and more people dont see them as failings. you'll realise when its too late. society is changing, it will happen. we need a complete change of political thinking, the left wing ideology of open borders will result in large scale civil disorder.

I'll never vote for any party that discriminates people based on racial grounds, and neither should any other sensible person... and no, i'm not massively "PC", I just have a brain. Still, I don't think people should be hounded or fired for being a member of the party.

I'll never vote for any party that discriminates people based on racial grounds, and neither should any other sensible person... and no, i'm not massively "PC", I just have a brain. Still, I don't think people should be hounded or fired for being a member of the party.

How would you feel as a sensible person if what this guy says actually does happen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1LXahun7zo

BNP's policy on taking 14 year old girls back to Dave Hannam and Mark Collett's Hotel room for sex.... a final written warning.

I don't like to quote Nazis but I think this by Chris Telford is worth doing in full:

The Final Written Warning

A video of them in the hotel room.

Politics in this country sickens me. Yet, when there is a general public thread about encouraging kids to have under age sex, then what can be expected?!

Politics in this country sickens me. Yet, when there is a general public thread about encouraging kids to have under age sex, then what can be expected?!

Don't the libdems want to lower the age of consent and am I right in thinking sex eduction is now taught to 4/5 year olds?

How would you feel as a sensible person if what this guy says actually does happen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1LXahun7zo

It won't and its fearmongering to say that it will. It's not all that different from saying that an increasing number of female MPs is worrying and means that women are 'taking over'. I really don't care what faith a prime minister is as long as he implements policies that reflect the national desires. I would prefer that a PM was of no religious faith to be honest, and applied pure logic to situations.

Besides, to say that the BNP have answers to any of these issues is wrong anyway. You can't "turf out" millions of people, and even if you can, why would you? There are plenty of decent muslims (unless you hadn't noticed). Not everyone is a foaming at the mouth extremist. Throughout history there has been religious extremism in the names of christianity, islam etc.

Maybe you'd like to remove peoples right to practice any religion in the public domain. I'm not saying that I agree with that as such, but it's a more feasible solution than anything the BNP has offered, because their ideas and based in prejudice and not common sense or caring for the british people of the nation, some of whom are black, some of whom are muslim, some of whom are gay.. some of whom fall into various groups that send the BNPs eyeballs spinning.

By all means clamp down on extremeist... and hard, but lets put down the daily mail for a second and take actually think about these issues seriously.

Edited by praises

i noticed something in a newspaper today in the work canteen about 3 bnp members arrested under the terrorism laws?

i dont know much more about it the buzzer went to go back to work :(

Haven't heard anything about that, Mel. I did hear of the terror raids at various locations across North West England. Ten of those arrested are Pakistan-born nationals on student visas and one is a UK-born British national. Do you think they could be BNP members?