Jade Goody 'Just months to live'

This thread wasnt put on to provoke arguments....even though she is not everyones cup of tea the story is still a sad one and lots of women on here have been affected by it in one way or another, especially those with young children who perish the thought of dying and leaving them.

So the thread is really about womens thoughts on cancer and how they feel for a fellow mother....

I think if anyone would like to attack this young woman, just start another thread and do it there.

I think if anyone would like to attack this young woman, just start another thread and do it there.

Or not.

Or not.

They wouldnt dare

I've not said anything bad about Jade Goody, but I'll get me coat, before I get totally ripped to pieces by the pirhanas of compassion :hihi:

I've not said anything bad about Jade Goody, but I'll get me coat, before I get totally ripped to pieces by the pirhanas of compassion :hihi:

:wave: goodbye

I think that it's an apt time to close this thread for the time being.