Jade Goody 'Just months to live'

shaznay

I feel very sad for ANYONE who is diagnosed with a terminal illness, I felt very sad for the young girl killed in the sledging accident ,I didnt know her but it didnt stop me feeling for her family and relatives.

I read the deaths in the Star and do feel sad for any young person I see in there...even though I didnt know them personally, I suppose its called compassion for another human being, I dont know, obviously something some people dont have :rolleyes:

Thats not really fair. I dont care about Jade Goody whether she has cancer or not but that doesn't mean I am not a compassionate person.

I can see that its terrible for her children, however, loads of children are left motherless by cancer every year.

Someone in my office was crying about Jade Goody this morning, which I find galling as just a year ago that same person was slagging her off for being fat and stupid. Whereas I myself have spent a lot of energy fundraising for cancer charities, but dont give two hoots about Jade. So who's more compassionate, me or ms crocodile tears?

Whoever compared this to Dianamania was quite right.

Jade and Jack have exchanged rings, but theyre still planning a proper wedding before anything tragic happens. Shes doing everything for her boys, including making a memory box so they dont forget her which isnt likely anyway. The boys are with their dad for now too.

Having had the early stages of cervical cancer myself, I count myself very lucky. My heart just breaks when I think of Jade and her family, bless them all x

I'm sure a lot of people would feel differently if it were their sister or mother, I know I would. Are we expected to feel as bad for a complete stranger as we do for close members of our own family?

In my head, I think how terrible her kids have to grow up without a mother. But I dont feel bad for her. I also think shes still a money grabbing chav, cancer or no cancer.

I didn't like her before the cancer. So should I pretend that my opinions changed just because she is ill?

Why is she a chav ? even before big bro she had a job and since she's worked and paid tax like everyone else. To me a chav is a low life benefit scum, who have never worked and bleed the state dry while having many children who they cant / wont pay to support. Yes she's from a poor upbringing but , and whilst i havent agreed with some of the things she's done she made the most of what she saw as her opportunity to improve her life. And for that she has more brains than some of the idiots posting on this thread. If she didnt actually interest or bother you, you wouldnt post.

Good luck Jade, you got dealt a crappy hand, make the most of what you have left.

Thats not really fair. I dont care about Jade Goody whether she has cancer or not but that doesn't mean I am not a compassionate person.

I can see that its terrible for her children, however, loads of children are left motherless by cancer every year.

Someone in my office was crying about Jade Goody this morning, which I find galling as just a year ago that same person was slagging her off for being fat and stupid. Whereas I myself have spent a lot of energy fundraising for cancer charities, but dont give two hoots about Jade. So who's more compassionate, me or ms crocodile tears?

Whatever anyone thinks of her if she has made Just one woman or girl think maybe I should go and get checked out ,isn't that good for crying out loud she is dying does it matter she doesn`t fit into someones perfect idea of an ideal mother ,Jade is who she is ,love her or loath her <shes a mom and she loves he kids ...As someone put on another site "they called her a media whore" because she gets paid for being in the press ,so by his definition someone whose in the press and female(as the term is used to call a female )and gets paid for interviews makes her a media whore..........Don`t you just love there logic ,so if thats the truth ......by his thinking I`m a media whore too ,Don`t you just love there way of thinking ,Jade your OK in my book

Edited by Temptressuk

I feel very sad for ANYONE who is diagnosed with a terminal illness, I felt very sad for the young girl killed in the sledging accident ,I didnt know her but it didnt stop me feeling for her family and relatives.

I read the deaths in the Star and do feel sad for any young person I see in there...even though I didnt know them personally, I suppose its called compassion for another human being, I dont know, obviously something some people dont have :rolleyes:

Quite.

I didn't personally know Martin Luther King and wasn't even born when he was alive, however I find it shocking and tragic that he was killed. And like you Shaznay, hearing or reading about anyone struck down in their prime, so young, leaving behind young children always without fail saddens me.

Quite.

I didn't personally know Martin Luther King and wasn't even born when he was alive, however I find it shocking and tragic that he was killed. And like you Shaznay, hearing or reading about anyone struck down in their prime, so young, leaving behind young children always without fail saddens me.

To feel sympathy for someone is a human traite some possibly have no feelings whatsoever so now I just stick the arsewipes on ignore .

Edited by Temptressuk

You must have some human qualities, you were bleating about giving your old clothes to the homeless not long ago. Do you feel any sympathy for those lot of jobless druggy wasters :rolleyes: