I think Hallam FM is rubbish!

I :love: Big John, Michelle and Hallamster! :D

that stupid cow michelle is an awful attention seeker who sounds like shes constantly got love eggs in her:hihi:

Hallam FM used to have a right good show mid week at night with things like Tom binns, phoneboy, Late night lucio and nick margereson...now its poop!

On Hallam FM, who's the guy in the afternoon about 4pm always slagging people off as if he's perfect? He sounds like one of those boring people who never gets out and has no friends.. :gag:

that stupid cow michelle is an awful attention seeker who sounds like shes constantly got love eggs in her:hihi:

Is Michelle the one who sold her "Jeremy Kyle groped me... I didnt like it but didnt say anything at the time, in fact i actively encouraged it until i found out he was famous and could make a few bob from it" story to the News of the World?

On Hallam FM, who's the guy in the afternoon about 4pm always slagging people off as if he's perfect? He sounds like one of those boring people who never gets out and has no friends.. :gag:

Could be Kam Kelly, absolutely terrible, such an irritating voice as-well. How this station survives I'll never know.

I have not listened to Hallam FM for years , to be honest its lost it way and Real Radio is much better :D

Could be Kam Kelly, absolutely terrible, such an irritating voice as-well. How this station survives I'll never know.

That rings a bell :gag:

Bloody awful!

Hallam FM is only aimed at youth these days, whereas in the old days of Radio Hallam we had: chat, jazz, sport, news, insuls and much more. Sadly most of the presenters are sadly dead, the contract was lost aand emap took over, creating the same sound of poor presenters chat and sound. I worked on Radio Hallam broadcast shoots and Moneymountain with quality presenters, BBC Radio Sheffield is now similiar to 'old' Radio Hallam and fantastic, although Toby Fosters boring sometimes.

Hallam FM is only aimed at youth these days, whereas in the old days of Radio Hallam we had: chat, jazz, sport, news, insuls and much more. Sadly most of the presenters are sadly dead, the contract was lost aand emap took over, creating the same sound of poor presenters chat and sound. I worked on Radio Hallam broadcast shoots and Moneymountain with quality presenters, BBC Radio Sheffield is now similiar to 'old' Radio Hallam and fantastic, although Toby Fosters boring sometimes.

How young? :confused:

They've just been bought out so there not under the old e-map banner anymore, there quite a closed ship at the moment so to be honest dont expect any changes to the rota soon!

I have to agree that there needs to be an element of change but everyone is (probably) so fearfull for there jobs that i guess that they're going to keep there noses clean.