I think Hallam FM is rubbish!

Bring Back Nick Margerison Nick at Nights at least that was interesting.

I drive home from work ( half an hour ) and you get 2 songs, rest is adverts. I don't listen to hallam anymore, if I want a conservatory I'll look on the net. and whats with the crap DJ's ?? they love there own voice too much,

Craig.

Hallam FM used to have a right good show mid week at night with things like Tom binns, phoneboy, Late night lucio and nick margereson...now its poop!

Those late night shows were amazing. They need to bring back quality late night phone ins. On Nick show they did used to have some pretty good debates yet they still had fun and jokes along the way.

Bring Back Nick Margerison Nick at Nights at least that was interesting.

Apparently he presents the late night show on Kerrang which according to wikipedia and the kerrang website seems to run in the same format as nick at night on hallam! Ill be listening tonight!

Does anyone remember this lot! :)

i went on a studio tour at the old radio hallam at heartshead and met ray stuart and kieth skues got a signed picture of ray stuart who used to be on in the afternoon and i aslo used to love kelly temple he used to do a good show.

i went on a studio tour at the old radio hallam at heartshead and met ray stuart and kieth skues got a signed picture of ray stuart who used to be on in the afternoon and i aslo used to love kelly temple he used to do a good show.

Memorys now yes i do agree that hallam was good in the seventys and yes kelly temple was good oh and like the link to those photos

Memorys now yes i do agree that hallam was good in the seventys and yes kelly temple was good oh and like the link to those photos

do you remeber the roadshows they used to do with that big triangle tent many a time at sheffield show when it was at hillsbrough park and also when the motor show used to be at graves park .. god i feel old now going back to the teenage years in the late 70s

Why do they have to repeat the same school years, it's 1995 or 1986 or 1981 or 2001 every other week and the same records. I love / did love Living Joy - Dreamer but it gets played more now than when it was released. How many times a day do they play Jordin Sparks (does she!!!!!!!).

Its like groundhog day with Hallam fm

Nail hit on head.They're all the same,Real Radio etc etc same oldies over and over.Bring back Roger Moffatt...

ive never liked local radio tbh........too cheesy

Nail hit on head.They're all the same,Real Radio etc etc same oldies over and over.Bring back Roger Moffatt...

TOP BLOKE but hes dead now