I think Hallam FM is rubbish!

Hallam FM is unlistenable, but then I think that about all commercial radio stations because the adverts drive me insane.

Toby Foster is great on Radio Sheffield, but he seems to be off whenever I tune in these days. 6 Music is about the best station at the moment, but even that's mostly awful... maybe I'm just getting old!!

Think he give a very Politically correct reply... Very loyal to the business

Why do they have to repeat the same school years, it's 1995 or 1986 or 1981 or 2001 every other week and the same records. I love / did love Living Joy - Dreamer but it gets played more now than when it was released. How many times a day do they play Jordin Sparks (does she!!!!!!!).

Its like groundhog day with Hallam fm

I agree with the others on here, when Tim Finlay and Paul Massey were on Hallam in the late 80's Hallam was good. It went down hill untill Emma Scott was on with Dayrl Denham on breakfast.

Now its not worth listening to

Steve White, Toby Foster, Gareth Evans and Howard Pressman, are the best on Radio Sheffield. Not forgetting the Sport!

Hallam lost it about 1984.........all the best DJ's are now dead

Can it be any worse than Peak FM?

That IS dire...

I love / did love Living Joy - Dreamer but it gets played more now than when it was released. Its like groundhog day with Hallam fm

It was just on now, in case you missed it.

(Hallam is about the only thing on FM you can get on out bathroom radio, which is really for radio 5, but it's out of season. Lady Buzz is in the bath and I can hear it from here, I'm not a Hallam listener, honest!)

Radio 1 all the way, well for breakfast and drive home. In betweens crap but Moyles n Mills are the greatest!

YES too right Moyles is the best i must take about two or more hours of his show a day allways on form thats y ithink other stations or crap no so CRAP but i must say TOBY FOSTERS good talkin about radio one not keen on the female jocks apart from Sara Coxs whos off at the mo VERNS good Mills not bad Dick and Dom good and Chafas and Dave good all so

I know at least one of them at Hallam FM knows about the forum as i've emailed them a thread similar to this one before.

I gave up listening to the radio. Too many repeat songs and adverts.

Rother Fm on 96.1 or Galaxy Yorkshire on 105.1 for me.

Nothing has changed. I contacted them about 10 YEARS ago to warn them they were playing 'You Get What You Give' by the New Radicals too much. Turn the station on by chance the other day, and what song is playing....!!!