I think Hallam FM is rubbish!

in the days of roger moffet and kelly temple radio hallam (as it was known then) was the DB's:cool:

Used to listen to Radio Hallam when these 2 were on there (|Keith Skues as well) But mainly listened to Radion 1 in the 70/80's.

Can't stand commercial radio (although I loved the one advert that Hallam used to run for double glazing which was the three piggies song :D).

I listen to Radio 2 - Wogan is soothing to wake up in the morning and am looking forward to Chris Evans taking over in December.

That screeching thing in the morning drives me mad if I happen to have left the radio on Hallam in an evening!

It's all about radio 1 and Chris Moyales for my drive to work....

I have my own office but can hear the radio (tuned into Hallam FM) coming from the main office, it's only on low but enough so I can hear the music. I don't hear the talking though. So I hear allsorts of old songs, really old as well some I haven't heard since I was growing up (pre 12 years old), occasionally i'll hear one that takes me back and makes me smile. However, there is a lot of cack played like Girls Aloud, Rianna type pop stuff and I'd like to hear more varied up to date music if not (as this generally is an older persons radio st, so why the Rianna and crap chart rnb songs?? I imagine 'young un's' would put galaxy or bbc on).

I have no say in the office radio, which doesn't bother me as I have better things to do, but as it is on..... Hallam if your listening: pls put on some good older stuff more than todays commercial 'pop' chart poop: Not heard any: Guns and roses, Metallica and Def Leopard, Madonna type 90's songs as of yet.

Oooh 'when you were young' has just come on....:hihi:

Edited by boutiquechoc