It Monday soap night ahhhhhhhhh...

ok guys its monday night so its hell night emmerdale corry eastenders and then corry again nothing but crap from 7pm

what do you do to get yourself through the night and keep it clean (yes that meens you jabber)

i have an evening on the xbox planned

I havn't planned my evening yet, but I know for sure I'm not going to be watching all that crap :hihi:

ok guys its monday night so its hell night emmerdale corry eastenders and then corry again nothing but crap from 7pm

what do you do to get yourself through the night and keep it clean (yes that meens you jabber)

Fortunately I usually go out on a Monday. I would much prefer it if we could get back to a 1970s type situation with soaps. There are too many these days and they are on too often.

Either a different Sky channel or the music channels and internet.

More often than not these days I turn the TV off unless theres something that I specifically want to watch.

not night yet, dont damn it before it starts, keep away from them soaps!!!!

I spend lots of time surfing and looking at things i choose to look at.

Viva la choice.

Also spend far too much time on lego star wars:help:

SOAPS it sounds so clean but its evil

How come these so called soaps are so popular when none of the people you come across watches them.Who doe`s watch them or do they just make the viewing numbers up.

How come these so called soaps are so popular when none of the people you come across watches them.Who doe`s watch them or do they just make the viewing numbers up.

its like the old roxy's night club nobody ever admited they where going there but everyone did finaly end up there

Going to go and do a bit of climbing at the gym, then going to my sisters to pickup nephew and niece, then hide in acupboard cos I`ll have a house full of kids all night!!:D

Oh yeah, I`llhave a tv in the cupboard so I can watch corrie!

I love Monday nights...OH goes off and "flicks" on the telly in the bedroom while I settle down to an hour and half of soaps. I don't just sit and watch though....usually do my ironing or something that is just too boring to do without the telly to occupy me as well. Why do just one thing when I can do two at the same time.:hihi:

The best soap opera on TV was in the 1980's.

It was simply called "Soap"...an American import about "Bert" and his increasingly dysfuntional family.

Does anyone remember it?

I remember Bert at some stage was transported to a UFO and had experiments done on him. :hihi:

One of the funniest progs on TV! :thumbsup:

The best soap opera on TV was in the 1980's.

It was simply called "Soap"...an American import about "Bert" and his increasingly dysfuntional family.

Does anyone remember it?

I remember Bert at some stage was transported to a UFO and had experiments done on him. :hihi:

One of the funniest progs on TV! :thumbsup:

Yesssss. I remember that. It was brilliant and I often think about it.

They bring loads of rubbish back time and time again, but not the good ones. WHY:?: