Any golfers on here ?

are there any societys in or around sheffield? been playing since I was a lad and been having lessons lately but don't know anyone that plays in Sheffield and don't fancy playing on my own.

just played Rother Valley for the first time in 4 years - and i was impressed. the fairways were in lovely condition and the green were soft which made for a stark contast due to the weather conditions over the last week - my only complaint was that the ladies tees were so far in front that i putted to the greens 3 times [par 4's, and probably 10 yards off them] and even drove one of the greens [again on a par 4] as it was only 191 yards

anyone looking for a full golf club set the let me know!, I have a full dunlop set going for a very cheap £50, and brand new

they are just in the way in my garage and I would like someone to use them rather than them be left doing nothing

email me if you want on [email protected]

thanks, also is there any 18 holes that don't require spikes fancy dress etc? locally that is.

Concord park and wombwell have no dress codes and my brothers joined me with trainers and jeans with no trouble

The new "Green" bar Trippet lane! no dress code no spikes even no clubs plus you can drink and eat while you play!

If there are some Sheffield golfers on here not aware of this offer-:

http://sheffield4waysgolfpass.co.uk/

You are now;):thumbsup:

How much is the pass? Link on the web doesn't seem to work (can view homepage but no further).

How much is the pass? Link on the web doesn't seem to work (can view homepage but no further).

It worked the other day when I posted it;hopefully its just a temporary glitch .The pass at the mo' costs £89. Normal price is £99

Just found another offer

http://www.corporategolfer.co.uk/?num=1

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

If there are some Sheffield golfers on here not aware of this offer-:

http://sheffield4waysgolfpass.co.uk/

You are now;):thumbsup:

Abbeydale and Dore and Totley are lovely courses, not as keen on Lees Hall due to its undulating nature, never played Sickleholme though.

The offer is decent, however you can get Dore and Totley on 2 for 1 which makes it about £15 per game during the week.

Ive never played Abbeydale & found you needed a mountain goat as a caddie on some holes at Lees Hall;)

Indeed 2 fore 1 is still the cheapest option at D & T