Any golfers on here ?

I popped along to Pete Cowans at the weekend, its very good, and got 250 balls for £10, which isnt too bad at all.. to top it all off, its only about a 5 minute drive from the office, so I'll definitely be spending the odd lunchtime up there. Thanks for the recommendation.

Im having some lessons from a friend of mine, so hopefully I can avoid the bad habits before they start... the visits to the range are purely to practice what Ive been shown so far, between weekly lessons. In the not too dim and distant I'll be starting to practice with the irons, and bunker and green play, but Im trying to source some size 13 golf shoes first.. they're not easy to find.

Im having some lessons from a friend of mine, so hopefully I can avoid the bad habits before they start... the visits to the range are purely to practice what Ive been shown so far, between weekly lessons. In the not too dim and distant I'll be starting to practice with the irons, and bunker and green play, but Im trying to source some size 13 golf shoes first.. they're not easy to find.

Have you tried Decathlon ?

Or

http://www.direct-golf.co.uk/index.asp