Any golfers on here ?

friend just bought one, and he thinks it great. at the moment they are doing a specila offer buy the trolley and get the bag free

Bought one on Wednesday.Not been christened yet. Looks a decent bit of kit though. Gold award in Today's Golfer mag:cool:

• 3 weeks later...
1)what course(s) do you play ?

2)where do you practice ?

3)what make of golf clubs do you use ?

4)what type of balls do you use ?

5)what is your handicap(if any) ?

mac 10

just started playing mostly concord and grange driving range no handicap yet just swapped irons for 3 /5/ 7 woods more flight and distance

1) college pines twice a week usually

2) Grange driving range

3) ping zing 2

4) pinnacle

5) 7

stated playing when i was 12 where my grandad got me membership at phoenix had 4 years of lessons ( twice a week ), by the time i was 16 was playing off 9 kept around that kind of standard then when i was 17/18 discovered girls and cars and stopped playing started back up again 22 ( 2 years ago ) usually shooting between 78-83

logged on in my gf's account btw :hihi:

• 2 weeks later...
Excellent bit of kit,but don't set it to do a set distance going downhill as it keeps going:hihi::hihi:;)

hubby just got me one for my birthday and its amazing, shut some one up on sunday when they acused my group of slow play - i pointed out the time thing - we had completed a round in 3hours 40 - not bad at college pines

just dropping hints for the full set of cobra woods for xmas - what chance do you i have seeing a got the trolley for my birthday:D:D

hubby just got me one for my birthday and its amazing, shut some one up on sunday when they acused my group of slow play - i pointed out the time thing - we had completed a round in 3hours 40 - not bad at college pines

just dropping hints for the full set of cobra woods for xmas - what chance do you i have seeing a got the trolley for my birthday:D:D

Great aren't they.Good for measuring your drives.Are you still using pink Wilsons ?

Great aren't they.Good for measuring your drives.Are you still using pink Wilsons ?

they don't do them anymore so gone onto big berthas now, don't really want to measure my drives at the moment as there cr*p, but my putting is great so i have decided its one or the other - never both

they don't do them anymore so gone onto big berthas now, don't really want to measure my drives at the moment as there cr*p, but my putting is great so i have decided its one or the other - never both

Golden bear do a pink ball(pack of 12,4 x3 different colours though) at the American Pro shop