Any golfers on here ?

Im having some lessons from a friend of mine, so hopefully I can avoid the bad habits before they start... the visits to the range are purely to practice what Ive been shown so far, between weekly lessons. In the not too dim and distant I'll be starting to practice with the irons, and bunker and green play, but Im trying to source some size 13 golf shoes first.. they're not easy to find.

I've just spoken to Malcolm at Sheffield Pro golf on Queens Road.He can order you some size 13 shoes.His contact number is 2551969.Ask for Malcolm or Chris.Hope that helps

Two lady golfers are having a round of golf. The first lady golfer steps up to the tee and gives her ball an almighty whack...but she slices it into a group of male golfer further down the green. down she runs to find one of the male golfers doubled over with both hands on his groin. "Are you alright?" She asks. "Yes, Yes" he mumbles in obvious pain. "Here, let me help you" she says "I'm a trained physiotherapist" and she procedes to unbuckle his trousers puts her hand down his pant and starts to massage him. After five minutes she asks "How does that feel now?" and he replies "That feels great.................

.......but I still think I have a broken thumb"

Played it last year, I thought it was an excellent course with superb Greens and a good variety of holes.

I think you can get it on the two for one scheme as well, so you might get a good deal!

Apparently they are doing a "free" round one day in April:o Can't remember what day it is at the mo'

Apparently they are doing a "free" round one day in April:o Can't remember what day it is at the mo'

I've just been on thier website, they are doing two free rounds with the first being on the 11th April and the second the 1thh of September, it's an excellent gesture as it is a nice course.

I am wondering if they are trying to entice a few more members, as I noticed they have some vacancies for full and 5 day membeships.

I wonder if I can get the afternoon off:hihi:

Played Tapton today for the first time, was'nt an overwelming success at 113 :-(

Does anyone know whats happening at Birch Hall? I like the front 9 and for £6 for the 9 holes its great. Hate the back 9 though!

Birch hall is supposed to be being turned into a PGA course.Not my favourite course to be honest,too hilly,lack of bunkers,way too boggy in the winter & the greens have alot to be desired.