Any golfers on here ?

It looks very good, don't know if it's my eyes but I'm sure one of the Holes said over 700 yards par 5 (could get 2 par 4's an a 3 at Tinsley for that yardage).

I might check that twilight out, £10 sounds good.

Your eyes aren't deceiving you with that enormous Par 5.Literally a "belter"

How did your game go ?

Had a bit of a mare, got round in 90 in the end!

Enjoyed the course though, certainly would recommend the twilight for a tenner. I would say that C.P is marginally better though.

That 3rd hole is mental, it was only 664 yards for us and playing into the wind. It took me a driver, two good three irons and a nine iron to get on, they follow this with a tiny little 550 yard hole (got a five on that).

I have to praise the Greens, they were tricky (one of the reasons my score was bad) but true.

That's my games over for a while now, back to work on Monday:(

Anyone a member at Beauchief here? Just joined

Not a member but on GOLFIT which allows usage ot the course plus Tinsley and Birley.

I'm not as keen on Beauchief, a few nice holes on it but I prefer Tinsley of the three.

What did it cost to join then?

It's only £67, still have to pay to play mind. Done it to get official handicap and play in competitions. Used to be a member of a private club but cannot really justify the fees involved whilst I am unsure of how much I am going to play and whether I can get into it again. Must say, pretty disappointed about state of Beauchief. Played Sat, very wet (can't imagine Tinsley is any different?). Does the GOLFIT thing allow you to join the club and play any comps?

It's only £67, still have to pay to play mind. Done it to get official handicap and play in competitions. Used to be a member of a private club but cannot really justify the fees involved whilst I am unsure of how much I am going to play and whether I can get into it again. Must say, pretty disappointed about state of Beauchief. Played Sat, very wet (can't imagine Tinsley is any different?). Does the GOLFIT thing allow you to join the club and play any comps?

Have a look here-:

http://www.playgolfsheffield.com/content.php?nPageID=53

Less than a week to go to the Masters :clap:

Absolutely love watching this tourney. It's the most visually stunning course and always seems to produce addictive viewing come Sunday evening.

Be interesting to see whose going to offer a challenge to Tiger.

Less than a week to go to the Masters :clap:

Absolutely love watching this tourney. It's the most visually stunning course and always seems to produce addictive viewing come Sunday evening.

Be interesting to see whose going to offer a challenge to Tiger.

Poulter ?:hihi: