Any golfers on here ?

They have different prices Monday-Thursday and Friday-Sunday, the best value is probably a twilight which is currently at 3.00 and only costs about £7.00 Mon-Thurs £9 Fri-Sun.

It's a nice parkland course with decent greens normally, it's fairly open though which can lead to good scoring.

I'm on a golfit scheme which costs about £43 per month, this allows usage of Tinsley, Beauchief and Royal Birley plus all the swimming pools and Gyms around.

I'd like to hear from older players of Tinsley on here who can remember the course prior to the Airport, it was a cracking course then with some of the best holes lost to the development.

Thanks for that Titanic

Off to play Woodhall Spa (Hotchkin course) on Sunday.

I've just taken a look at the 5 day forecast for Lincoln.... :( ... hope they've got it very wrong... :help:

Yeah I'm supposed to be playing Sitwell this afternoon, hope it brightens up and they get the forecast wrong.

Is this the better of the two courses at Woodhall, I know they get an excellent review and that they drain well (which might help).

Styrrup is about 5 minutes down the road from where I live, I've been to the driving range there, and had a short wander around some of the course and it appears to be in very good condition... having not played it, or anywhere else for that matter, im going purely on appearance though.

Styrrup is about 5 minutes down the road from where I live, I've been to the driving range there, and had a short wander around some of the course and it appears to be in very good condition... having not played it, or anywhere else for that matter, im going purely on appearance though.

Did you get some size 13 shoes ?

Aye, indeed I did... I happened in to the sports direct at Doncaster the other evening, and found a pair of Nikes that they had reduced from £60 to £15, a bargain. Other places would have had to order them in, and its always a pain when they dont fit, seems like I got lucky.

Here

http://www.styrrupgolf.co.uk/membership.html

Supposed to be in better nick than College Pines-Hard to believe:o

A mate highly recommends it

It looks very good, don't know if it's my eyes but I'm sure one of the Holes said over 700 yards par 5 (could get 2 par 4's an a 3 at Tinsley for that yardage).

I might check that twilight out, £10 sounds good.