Any golfers on here ?

What's up with Darren Clarke ? He made the cut yesterday in Portugal ;):hihi:

If he makes the Ryder cup team then my clubs are going in the pond at the 11th at Royal Beauchief;):hihi:

Ha! Ha! I've been playing golf for over twenty years, in all that time I've only ever had the head of club come off twice, one of these was at Moorview Driving rang (had to stop everyone firing whilst I retrieved it) and the other went flying into the pond you mention, so will you retrieve my 6 iron head when you go in?

Hope he gets some form back though, he always does well in that competition and the same for Montgomerie.

...so will you retrieve my 6 iron head when you go in?

In the summer, do the little scruffs still skinny dip in the pond (I say 'scruffs', cos the pond was more like a dirty swamp back in the 80's). Mind you, it didn't stop me buying the odd B52 or Pinnacle off them ;)

Less than a week to go to the Masters :clap:

Absolutely love watching this tourney. It's the most visually stunning course and always seems to produce addictive viewing come Sunday evening.

Be interesting to see whose going to offer a challenge to Tiger.

TV coverage tomorrow-(Thursday)

BBC1 9.00PM-10.30PM

BBC2 10.30PM -12.00

:cool: