Any golfers on here ?

If there are some Sheffield golfers on here not aware of this offer-:

http://sheffield4waysgolfpass.co.uk/

You are now;):thumbsup:

Abbeydale and Dore and Totley are lovely courses, not as keen on Lees Hall due to its undulating nature, never played Sickleholme though.

The offer is decent, however you can get Dore and Totley on 2 for 1 which makes it about £15 per game during the week.

I have recently started playing golf again after a 10 year lay off. I've been playing at Rother Valley recently and have become addicted to the game again. If anyone fancies meeting up for a game then pm me. Cheers

I have hacked my way round Rother Valley twice this weekend. The course is in reasonable order and the twilight green fee of £12 from 4pm isn't bad either. Although people have been very bad at letting me play through today.

Have any golfers on here played at Sicklehome GC ?

http://www.sickleholme.co.uk/

Short and hilly. Not bad condition when I played it a few weeks ago. There are 3 or 4 drivable par fours, and only one par five I think.

There are a few really good courses not too far away from Sheffield if people want a day out. Coxmoor and Sherwood Forest in Mansfield are really good, and if you are really playing well, give Hollinwell a go.

1)what course(s) do you play ? Birley mostly

2)where do you practice ? Rother Valley driving range

3)what make of golf clubs do you use ? TaylorMade RAC OS irons, R5 driver, Founders Club 3,5,7 woods.

4)what type of balls do you use ? Any that I havent lost yet

5)what is your handicap(if any) ? Golf? or about 22 (not official)

Archived