The Rebels NightClub Mk 2.

Let's try to keep this on topic. Everyone is entitled to give their opinion on SF as long as it sticks within our rules. There isn't a rule that says you have to like it.

does anyone know if its going to always be £1 to get in? if so its got my vote hehe. i didnt get down last saturday as ive got a cold (in june!!!!!) but def want to try it this weekend especially if the tube is gona open as well as i like the whole idea of a bar/club combo being near each other theres nothing worse than the very sobering walk to a club after leaving a bar on west street and having to get all the way down to corp.well the opinions of ppl i know that went was it was good, the music was good and the 50p vodka and cokes were great too (are they always gona be 50p? if anyone in charge is reading this i think they should always be 50p!) also what was the music like? i think indie on a friday and rock on a saturday is a good idea as i have trouble with what to do on saturday nights as everywheres so expensive! so a monday night at corp type price range on a saturday night would be amazing!

ive wasted enough time at work now so i'll go, ppl are being to notice oops...............

p.s dont put bands on in the club i think it wud ruin the atmosphere stick to them in the tube

does anyone know if its going to always be £1 to get in? if so its got my vote hehe. i didnt get down last saturday as ive got a cold (in june!!!!!)

I think you've probably had enough to drink already if you think it's June. :-)

damn flux capacitor, my time machine is always taking me back to the wrong month

Let's try to keep this on topic. Everyone is entitled to give their opinion on SF as long as it sticks within our rules. There isn't a rule that says you have to like it.

is there a rule that says you have to hate it then :hihi:

Well if all you rockers dont like the Fez as it is now can we please have it back as a dance venue? Its such a good venue and would be such a shame to see it go to waste.
Dude its gone forever. Accept it :(

I just had a look inside Tube today, looks great...reminds me of a large Casbah with an outdoor area! Will be great in he Summer, and with a marquee and heaters it could work in winter too!

Mrs Nightwish been past the Tube today says it looks very impressive from outside so we will have to wait and see whether it will deliver the goods.

Are you going to have a sticky floor like the old Rebels?

i went on saturday night mrs venom was in most of the night i had to wait till after work apparently it was classic rock all night, most of the people seemed to drift off to the corp when the band was on, as did we, it seemed to lose the atmosphere as for the prices, i paid for a taxi to get down and my mate paid for our entry and first drinks so i cant comment but £3.50 on bottle of brown is a little high

if i was to give any advice i'd say have the bands on early and keep the music loud and proud through to the wee hours

Thought it better not to go last saturday, as I had been dj'ing and had one too many shandy's :hihi:

Will have to go this weekend and check it out (I knew the old rebels, used to work there in fact)

Anyone fancy it on friday ? I dont finish work till 1am, but im only 5 minutes away from it (see my sig)

I asked this before but no-one replyed to my query..

Will there be any nights playing punk music? Bad Religion, Snuff, Descendents, NOFX, Jawbreaker type stuff?

They have a few playing at corp on a Friday night in the little room downstairs but its pretty lame tbh. Would be good to have a proper hour or so of some good punk from the 80's n 90's, instead of this Fallout Boy trollop. I think its an untapped market as well, as I know loadsa ppl in Sheffield dying for a night playing this sort of music.

Please consider it!!