What music are you listening to?

'The Age Of Plastic' by The Buggles. 'Another Day On Earth' by Brian Eno and 'The Best Of The Ink Spots'. The highlight of all these is the track 'I'm Beginning To See The Light' by the Ink Spots Feat. Ella Fitzgerald. It's a beaut.

Originally posted by LordSnooty

'The Age Of Plastic' by The Buggles. 'Another Day On Earth' by Brian Eno and 'The Best Of The Ink Spots'. The highlight of all these is the track 'I'm Beginning To See The Light' by the Ink Spots Feat. Ella Fitzgerald. It's a beaut.

You're listening to them all at the same time? What does that sound like? Anything like that Flaming Lips album?

I mean I have them on random play on my PC! I have not heard the Flaming Lips - are they good?

I was being sarcastic.

Yes, Flaming Lips are good. I believe they released one LP on about 3 or 4 CDs, you had to listen to them all at the same time to hear the album properly.

Yes - it's the highest form of wit, apparently. I'm always happy to take a tip re. music. Most of my best 'discoveries' have come from buying in blind faith. Do you dig the Ink Spots, Dan? I know I do.....

I don't know the Ink Spots, have heard the name, will check them out. And your earlier post has prompted me to try and track down some Buggles...

AC/DC live, double cd

motorhead greatest hits,

iron miden best of the beast.

metallica black album.

then later on deep purple greatest hits followed by pink floyd dark side of the moon.

and maybe some more ac/dc.

Originally posted by bigkev

AC/DC live, double cd

motorhead greatest hits,

iron miden best of the beast.

metallica black album.

then later on deep purple greatest hits followed by pink floyd dark side of the moon.

and maybe some more ac/dc.

my kind of music!!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Originally posted by madowl

my kind of music!!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Madowl,

A headbanger AND a Wednesday ite.

You must be my twin :clap: