What music are you listening to?

RPG

Originally posted by madowl

Fallen-Evenescence: everybodys fool..............

Amy Lee what a BABE:love:

got itunes on random and had that on about 5 min ago. Now got Living In Chaos-The Offspring

Originally posted by viking

Madowl,

A headbanger AND a Wednesday ite.

You must be my twin :clap:

Im the proud owner of iron maiden/saxon/ozzy/ac:dc/ guns n roses/marillion/metallica/korn/sex pistols/slipknot/kid rock/lenny kravitz/foo fighters/black sabbath/queen/thin lizzy/deep purple/the Mr (A Cooper)/white snake/rainbow/bryan adams/meatloaf/dio/bon jovi/eagles/motor head/twisted sister/ Evanescence.....and many many more cds /lps/45s/vids/dvds.... bring back the days of "Monsters of rock"at donnington...:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

but i must admit im getting older and my taste is gettin a little worrying now, i like Mel c (BABE), Anastacia, (very BABE) shes quite small too... but Amy Lee........:love: (MEGA BABE):headbang: :headbang: :headbang: or am i just gonig soft??

so maybe im not your twin?

Originally posted by madowl

bring back the days of "Monsters of rock"at donnington...:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I am a monster of rock in Dinnington :hihi:

But, I find as we get older, our tastes in music change too.

I have seen Sabbath, Lizzy and loads of the others, But I can still listen to the "Backstreet Boys"