Male height etc

Im three feet tall.... marry me.

Only if you feed me mashed potato, sausages & gravy ...

Only if you feed me mashed potato, sausages & gravy ...

Ill get the spud masher and the pig grinder warmed up.

Average height for UK males is here

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,3604,781616,00.html

Im 6'5" so well above average.

This is interesting, I'd always thought the average heights were more than this, about 6ft for men and about 5'6" for women. I am quite pleased. I've often been told I am quite short, but actually at 163cm I am 1cm taller than average!!!

apologies for lowering the tone but... does guys height and erm.. size tend to be proportionate?

apologies for lowering the tone but... does guys height and erm.. size tend to be proportionate?

No............ ;)

EDIT: Better clear up the fact that that isn't a comment on the previous 6' 4'' boyfriend... :hihi: .

My sister ALWAYS seems to attract really tall guys and they are never thin or fat -just right. She doesnt go for them they always go for her and she is 5"6. She says its wiered goin out with small guys cauze she isnt used to it. Her x who was in the army was 6"5 yum yum

hmmm... but wouldnt a really short guy just look like a tripod if it was big?

Touché :hihi: .

Can I just point out that Jabbers has never actually met me?...

I'll second the notion that it's difficult to shop for blokes who are tall. A previous 6' 4'' boyfriend had terrible trouble buying jeans etc. I think it's got a bit better in recent years though; there are certainly more shops whose ranges cater for taller women.

I think women's clothes have gone too far in that direction. I often find 'regular' length trousers are far too long (and I'm talking several inches here) - which if I am 1cm taller than average just doesn't make sense at all. Mind you, women's clothes sizes don't make sense full stop.

Ahem...........no no definately not

I think women's clothes have gone too far in that direction. I often find 'regular' length trousers are far too long (and I'm talking several inches here) - which if I am 1cm taller than average just doesn't make sense at all. Mind you, women's clothes sizes don't make sense full stop.
regualr length certainly aint long as they never fit me.. have noticed that they have started to sell more 'long' length trousers and other clothing.. although unfortunatly in many places this just seems to mean they stick a long or tall tag on a 32" leg length

No............ ;)

EDIT: Better clear up the fact that that isn't a comment on the previous 6' 4'' boyfriend... :hihi: .

Hmm, I must be an exception then!

Wilf, 6'3" and looks it

Hmm, I must be an exception then!

Wilf, 6'3" and looks it

oh i am so comin round to urs dear..

perhaps its just a coincidence then that the short blokes ive been far enough to see that with have been little then