Detectives Urgently Investigating What Led To Man's Fatal Sword Rampage

These attacks appear to be the flavour of the day. I’m sure that the Police are searching for connections, may they be some sort of strange following to perhaps a book, film etc. This doesn’t help the already killed and injured or their families and friends, however they deserve justice and we deserve to feel safe.

‘Don’t’ Care in the Community has a lot to answer for.  The murders in Nottingham were carried out by a man with known serious mental health issues, yet he was free on the streets, and unmedicated.  I would bet on this latest case being similar.

The victims in neither case appear to be known to the killers, unlike attacks in schools and work premises, or gang related violence.   

43 minutes ago, Ms Macbeth said:

‘Don’t’ Care in the Community has a lot to answer for.  The murders in Nottingham were carried out by a man with known serious mental health issues, yet he was free on the streets, and unmedicated.  I would bet on this latest case being similar.

The victims in neither case appear to be known to the killers, unlike attacks in schools and work premises, or gang related violence.   

You’ve probably accidentally hit the nail on the head with ‘Don’t Care in the Community’.

1 hour ago, Ms Macbeth said:

If that's true then we are all at risk- you could be in the presence of someone with these mental issues and not even know it- until all hell breaks loose!

It's quite frightening tbh, because we all have family who could fall victim to this type of attack.

• Like 1

Its about time a stiff deterrent such as hanging was reintroduced, maybe it would make people who commit these anus crimes think twice because at the moment the hotels ( so called prisons) are a joke,  There is no fear factor in this country anymore.