Ex Blades Player Jailed For Life.

Former Everton and Sheffield United footballer 'jailed for life for match-fixing and paying bribes'.  The longest sentence given out to a footballer. This was for his time after united as the Chinese coach.

May be an image of ‎1 person, playing soccer, playing football and ‎text that says '‎a alamy a TANO a ny CapitalOne One a a a ala alamy a a a 31 অিইক alamy a a alamy lد ImageID ID: G9HNY www.alamy.com alamy com‎'‎‎

Rumour has it he also received a full life sentence for playing for united but that's to run concurrently so makes  o material difference. 

Edited by The_DADDY

57 minutes ago, abbeyedges said:

I think this was the guy that put in a sliding tackle (remember those) at the Kop end at the Lane and if he hadn't have won the ball then he would now be serving a prison sentence for man slaughter

Has he ever played there?

16 minutes ago, prince al said:

How does 1 player influence a game’s result and guarantee defeat?

Well, there have been some very unkind comments made about our new keeper at the Lane ☹️

Having said that,  I feel he may have some accomplices among our cobbled together defence! 

19 hours ago, m williamson said:

Well, there have been some very unkind comments made about our new keeper at the Lane ☹️

Having said that,  I feel he may have some accomplices among our cobbled together defence! 

Probably caused by him attempting to hold his head in his hands and dropping it. 😉

Edited by crookesey
Omission
  • Haha 1