Blackburn V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

1 win in the last 7 games for Wednesday is hardly inspiring form to give you hope they can beat the drop …& the inability to turn 1 point into 3 ,against the likes of Stoke,Norwich,Swansea & Watford…plus a shocking goal difference will ultimately be our downfall I fear ….hope I’m wrong.

20 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

1 win in the last 7 games for Wednesday is hardly inspiring form to give you hope they can beat the drop …& the inability to turn 1 point into 3 ,against the likes of Stoke,Norwich,Swansea & Watford…plus a shocking goal difference will ultimately be our downfall I fear ….hope I’m wrong.

Enough wins but not enough draws.
None of Watford, Plymouth, QPR, Stoke, Huddersfield and Birmingham have more wins than Wednesday so you could say it’s our inability to turn 0 points into 1 that might do for us..

Win tomorrow and we are out of the relegation zone. We keep getting these chances, we have to finally take it.

WBA should have scored at least 4 today at Leicester, never seen a team miss so many sitters so next week will be very tough and unfortunately wba even though 99% certain of the playoffs, still mathamatically need a point.

Sorry but I think Blackburn will beat us tomorrow quite convincingly 3-1

31 minutes ago, bassett one said:

IF patterson plays and we are playing fast tempo he will know we are on to him i hope, but this is yet another chance to get out of the bottom 3

Owls beat Blackburn 3-1 at Hillsboro in December.

Can we do it again.. yes.

• Like 1

Well up & at um , setting off very soon my mate has booked a car parking space on someone's drive using an app,then off to The Postal Order ,weatherspoons  for a little lubrication & maybe a bit of brekky. 

1 hour ago, owl.66 said:

Well up & at um , setting off very soon my mate has booked a car parking space on someone's drive using an app,then off to The Postal Order ,weatherspoons  for a little lubrication & maybe a bit of brekky. 

Very jealous.

Enjoy!