Found A Petition To Change This Situation

1 minute ago, Grumpycatweasel said:

Relevance?

sign the petition you know morally its the correct thing to do, arguing against it shows your ignorance to the best interest of this country’s future 

So, you did have a previous identity, thanks for confirming that.

As has been explained to you above -  more than once - if that very strange idea ever flew, which it won't, the country would grind to a halt in, what, 48 hours?

3 hours ago, Grumpycatweasel said:

The general public have every right to have a say in how public is spent and where its spent 

Yes they should and they do through the means I've kept pointing out.  There is even some scope for genuine debate about whether some of the political methods and voting procedures should  be modernised.

HOWEVER, what the ill-informed, out of context and fickle public should NOT have a rolling weekly ability to do, is micromanage,  interfere, chop and change their decision and go off on a whim over every single financial decision the government has to make.  

Surely even you can understand how unworkable and catastrophic that would be.  That is the proposal in the moronic petition that you linked. That is the topic under discussion so the rest of your tangents are just irrelevant.

2 hours ago, Grumpycatweasel said:

I see alot of “thread bombing”  derailing tactics been implemented against this thread

Not one person has viable argument against it 

The fact is this issue is going to become mainstream soon enough 

I gave you multiple valid reasons against. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Resident said:

I gave you multiple valid reasons against. 

4 hours ago,  Resident said: 

(1) Google is your friend. There are NUMEROUS videos on the subject all describing how it's a REALLY bad idea

(2) When was the last time you voted? Never in my life-time has public voting been held in a post-office. 

(3) The Conservative Party are the current party in control of the Government. They have been in power since 6th May 2010, after winning the 54th General Election. The have subsequently won the 55th-57th General Elections.

(4) You have a say. Every General Election each party produces a manifesto, Spending is part of that manifesto. You get the opportunity to vote for the party who's manifesto best aligns with your views.

1) Actual Proof?  The banking system is electronic and seems to be secure 

2) paper leaflets counted via people with a vested interest in politics versus a Computer counting votes with traceable data to avoid corruption 

3) They have ways to bypass the system and keep in power using malicious techniques 

4)General elections are to far apart to keep societies issues upto date.Its 2024 times are changing faster than an ancient system can reasonably expect to achieve 

Politics needs to have an Electronic system put in place 

No one party should have a stronger position of power over issues every citizen has to live by 

it’s morally not acceptable in 2024 with current technology and the future reparations are going to be substantial