Found A Petition To Change This Situation

1 hour ago, RollingJ said:

So, you did have a previous identity, thanks for confirming that.

As has been explained to you above -  more than once - if that very strange idea ever flew, which it won't, the country would grind to a halt in, what, 48 hours?

20 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Before the far-right are incited to vote early vote often can we congratulate Grumpycatweasel on their persuasive powers?  Having added no votes in 5 hours to the 14 votes cast in 4 days, 

Who is Gerg Coplando? 

6 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

It certainly is a strange one ,this .

19 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Grumpycatweasel's alter-ego?

Are you here to tell me your opinions matter?

they way you all conduct yourselfs on this open forum is absolutely pathetic, shows this topic has really rustled your tory feathers 

deep down you know this petition is morally correct and the best way to conduct such practices that involve the government spending and country wide issues that affect everyone

not one person has written anything substantial against it, 

The thread was made a few hours ago i’m sure it’ll gain traction in the coming weeks if its not already been shadow cancelled 

3 minutes ago, Grumpycatweasel said:

Are you here to tell me your opinions matter?

they way you all conduct yourselfs on this open forum is absolutely pathetic, shows this topic has really rustled your tory feathers 

deep down you know this petition is morally correct and the best way to conduct such practices that involve the government spending and country wide issues that affect everyone

not one person has written anything substantial against it, 

The thread was made a few hours ago i’m sure it’ll gain traction in the coming weeks if its not already been shadow cancelled 

What have Tories got to do with this ?

Oh dear, you post a link to a totally impractical 'petition', and then disregard the opinions of people with practical responses. I suggest you give your head a wobble.

Still interested in your previous ID, just to see if you were more sensible.

Edited by RollingJ

42 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Oh dear, you post a link to a totally impractical 'petition', and then disregard the opinions of people with practical responses. I suggest you give your head a wobble.

Still interested in your previous ID, just to see if you were more sensible.

But you haven’t written any practical responses

The petition is slowly gaining with more votes creates more awareness 

if 20+ people decide this is a good idea then i know theres 200,000 more level headed morally correct people in this country 

27 minutes ago, Grumpycatweasel said:

if 20+ people decide this is a good idea then i know theres 200,000 more level headed morally correct people in this country 

After 10 hours , how many do you think you have convinced on here ? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grumpycatweasel said:

4 hours ago,  Resident said: 

(1) Google is your friend. There are NUMEROUS videos on the subject all describing how it's a REALLY bad idea

(2) When was the last time you voted? Never in my life-time has public voting been held in a post-office. 

(3) The Conservative Party are the current party in control of the Government. They have been in power since 6th May 2010, after winning the 54th General Election. The have subsequently won the 55th-57th General Elections.

(4) You have a say. Every General Election each party produces a manifesto, Spending is part of that manifesto. You get the opportunity to vote for the party who's manifesto best aligns with your views.

1) Actual Proof?  The banking system is electronic and seems to be secure 

2) paper leaflets counted via people with a vested interest in politics versus a Computer counting votes with traceable data to avoid corruption 

3) They have ways to bypass the system and keep in power using malicious techniques 

4)General elections are to far apart to keep societies issues upto date.Its 2024 times are changing faster than an ancient system can reasonably expect to achieve 

Politics needs to have an Electronic system put in place 

No one party should have a stronger position of power over issues every citizen has to live by 

it’s morally not acceptable in 2024 with current technology and the future reparations are going to be substantial 

1. Use Google as suggested. Many links to videos and studies by Universities come up and explain in detail. 

2. You seem to think that computers are infallible. I suggest you go and check recent news articles regarding the Post Office and the Horizon aoftware

3. With reference to point 1 & 2

4. Typically they're 5 years apart unless the then party decides to call one earlier, usually due to changes within the controlling party leadership. 

In the last 14 years there have been 4 general elections. 

There are no moral or ethical issues with the current timescales between elections. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Grumpycatweasel said:

Extremely difficult to write a 'practical response' to a totally impractical proposal.