How Many Of You Are Willing To Own This Situation?

What degree of culpability should I take?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What degree of culpability should I take?

• A high degree of culpability.
    • A very high degree of culpability.

7 minutes ago, cressida said:

The difference between white/brown men is they don't 'hunt in packs',  this is a new 'phenonemon'.

Are some Eastern European’s white or brown.

And

Should the poll include more options

Edited by RJRB

1 minute ago, RJRB said:

Are some Eastern European’s white or brown.

And

Should the poll include more options

Eastern Europeans due to International law include white and brown people.

Not sure about the poll,  I've noticed nobody has voted on it,  perhaps more options are needed.

My attitude towards the Islamic world has always been very simple - keep it at arm's length i.e. trade with it but don't interfere in their internal affairs and don't allow Muslims to come into western countries. Unfortunately, the opposite has happened and we're now seeing the rapid spread of Islamic values and attitudes in this and other western countries, eroding our enlightened values and civilised standards. Islam is a medieval, intolerant religion which operates in the same way as fascism did in some European countries in the 30s and 40s, i.e. by creating a climate of fear through indoctrination, backed up by bullying, intimidation and violence. Islamic cultural attitudes and values are completely incompatible with those of advanced western democracies and we're now seeing the same climate of fear spreading throughout this country as is the norm  in theirs, through mob rule outside schools and cinemas, attacks on politicians and the terrorist threat from radical Islamists.

We have an Establishment who are too frightened to stand up to the the Muslim bullies, hence the cover up of the activities of the grooming gangs and the feeble response by the police to these violent, threatening mobs. Their attitude towards women is also incompatible with western attitudes but they always seem to slip under the radar of the feminists because there's a general acceptance that they're a law unto themselves and must never be challenged or criticized for fear of causing offence. They're coming here in their tens of thousands every year and I dread to think what the future holds for this country.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, despritdan said:

My attitude towards the Islamic world has always been very simple - keep it at arm's length i.e. trade with it but don't interfere in their internal affairs and don't allow Muslims to come into western countries. Unfortunately, the opposite has happened and we're now seeing the rapid spread of Islamic values and attitudes in this and other western countries, eroding our enlightened values and civilised standards. Islam is a medieval, intolerant religion which operates in the same way as fascism did in some European countries in the 30s and 40s, i.e. by creating a climate of fear through indoctrination, backed up by bullying, intimidation and violence. Islamic cultural attitudes and values are completely incompatible with those of advanced western democracies and we're now seeing the same climate of fear spreading throughout this country as is the norm  in theirs, through mob rule outside schools and cinemas, attacks on politicians and the terrorist threat from radical Islamists.

We have an Establishment who are too frightened to stand up to the the Muslim bullies, hence the cover up of the activities of the grooming gangs and the feeble response by the police to these violent, threatening mobs. Their attitude towards women is also incompatible with western attitudes but they always seem to slip under the radar of the feminists because there's a general acceptance that they're a law unto themselves and must never be challenged or criticized for fear of causing offence. They're coming here in their tens of thousands every year and I dread to think what the future holds for this country.

Perhaps one way would be for the West to stop bombing and destroying Muslim countries 🤔 

Iraqis, Afghans, Libyans, Syrians are just some of the people displaced following military action by 🇺🇸  or UK and its allies.

Mind you, a lot of them do end up making a positive lifestyle here and contribute to society- the ones you dislike are also the ones running and owning the curry house you visit for your chicken vindaloo 😆 🤣 

Bet you don't make it obvious then of your hatred (same goes with other racist and Islamaphobes on here).

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Baz1 said:

Perhaps one way would be for the West to stop bombing and destroying Muslim countries 🤔 

Iraqis, Afghans, Libyans, Syrians are just some of the people displaced following military action by 🇺🇸  or UK and its allies.

Mind you, a lot of them do end up making a positive lifestyle here and contribute to society- the ones you dislike are also the ones running and owning the curry house you visit for your chicken vindaloo 😆 🤣 

Bet you don't make it obvious then of your hatred (same goes with other racist and Islamaphobes on here).

My bold 

Who is that though? I see this accusation quite often but no one ever gives up the names. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Baz1 said:

🤦🤦🤦

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

🤦🤦🤦

What a crap reply.

• Thanks 1

I would simply ask the OP, "Have you stopped beating your wife?"

Can add a poll if you like.

2 minutes ago, Delbow said:

I would simply ask the OP, "Have you stopped beating your wife?"

Excuse me, what??

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Excuse me, what??

Your brain seems to be atrophying at an alarming rate.

2 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Your brain seems to be atrophying at an alarming rate.

Ah, it was just a pointless slur then.

Understood 👍