Holocaust Memorial Day .

7 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Maybe I have the same talent as you, after all you know Palestinians are all peace loving people.

👍

I  NEVER  said that  ALL  Palestinians were peace loving people,  and  I also pointed out that they don't even have an army which points to them not being warlike..

I am not at all interested in a football match but I know you like to include the kitchen sink in any discussion but,  can't figure out how you always know the political persuasions of people involved.

I also wonder WHY those political persuasions even  matter so much to you because I realised long ago  that there are Labour voters who are just as daft as conservative voters.

2 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

If only Zionists were

I very much agree.

17 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I was honestly a bit surprised when I first heard the % of hamas supporters amongst the Palestinian people. 

75% of how many respondents? The poll doesn’t mention how many respondents to the poll they were so it could have been 50 for all we know.

2 minutes ago, mafya said:

75% of how many respondents? The poll doesn’t mention how many respondents to the poll they were so it could have been 50 for all we know.

This is true. However as previously stated I do look for videos of Palestinians condemning Hamas and the attack. It's slim pickings and most seem to support it.

42 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

This is true. However as previously stated I do look for videos of Palestinians condemning Hamas and the attack. It's slim pickings and most seem to support it.

How many videos of Zionists condemning the slaughter of innocents in Gaza have you seen ? Or do you believe as Palestinians they’re all complicit ? 

49 minutes ago, mafya said:

45 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I'm not comfortable with some of the Reuters report, but this part has particular significance
"The PCPSR found that, compared to pre-war polling, support for Hamas had risen in Gaza and more than tripled in the West Bank, which has seen the highest levels in violence in years, with repeated deadly clashes between Israeli troops and settlers and Palestinians.

Fifty-two percent of Gazans and 85% of West Bank respondents - or 72% of Palestinian respondents overall - voiced satisfaction with the role of Hamas in the war. Only 11% of Palestinian voiced satisfaction with PA President Mahmoud Abbas."

The current actions in Gaza have, as many warned, bolstered support for Hamas for this and future generations;
 something Netanyahu has previously supported as a means to resist a 2 state solution.
See also For 14 years, Netanyahu's policy was to keep Hamas in power
1 hour ago, mafya said:

1231 apparently according to their web site

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

How many videos of Zionists condemning the slaughter of innocents in Gaza have you seen ? Or do you believe as Palestinians they’re all complicit ? 

There are many Jewish folk protesting about their governments actions, far more than Palestinians protesting about their government.

Will that do?

Edited by Al Bundy

22 minutes ago, peak4 said:

I'm not comfortable with some of the Reuters report, but this part has particular significance
"The PCPSR found that, compared to pre-war polling, support for Hamas had risen in Gaza and more than tripled in the West Bank, which has seen the highest levels in violence in years, with repeated deadly clashes between Israeli troops and settlers and Palestinians.

Fifty-two percent of Gazans and 85% of West Bank respondents - or 72% of Palestinian respondents overall - voiced satisfaction with the role of Hamas in the war. Only 11% of Palestinian voiced satisfaction with PA President Mahmoud Abbas."

The current actions in Gaza have, as many warned, bolstered support for Hamas for this and future generations;
 something Netanyahu has previously supported as a means to resist a 2 state solution.
See also For 14 years, Netanyahu's policy was to keep Hamas in power

1231 apparently according to their web site

Some of us were aware of that but it's further absolute proof what a conniving double dealing monstrosity Netanyahu is,  even to his own people.

Do they realise that the murders, rapes and other indescribable actions were committed against innocent Israeli's by a group he actually nurtured.,   for his own purposes.  

I've never even believed that he cares about the hostages because it plays in his favour if they die,  and stir up more hatred.