Holocaust Memorial Day .

17 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

:thumbsup:

Guessed it all along 

18 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Most people do not need “a day” to be aware of the horrors suffered by Jews and others and the obvious conclusion that such atrocities were carried out by a supposedly relatively civilised nation.

So what should be the lesson that it would seem we never learn.

You try to make a very singular argument with apparently no thought that other innocents are being shot,bombed crushed etc

And displaced from their homes and herded together just as the Jews were

You wait an eternity for a bus then two come along .

5 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

This is true. However as previously stated I do look for videos of Palestinians condemning Hamas and the attack. It's slim pickings and most seem to support it.

Here you go=

21 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

:thumbsup:

Thumbs up ,  what’s that about . Are you saying that I am right in thinking that some posters from around Hackenthorpe  and its surrounding area are not who we think they are . 

5 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Guessed it all along 

Whereas I have been waiting for weeks for a measured and balanced post from you.

But that’s not going to happen anytime soon.

6 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Guessed it all along 

You just don’t get it do you? Goodwill towards the current Israelis is dissipating fast due to the genocidal actions it is carrying out under the guise of self defence.

Israel has lost its moral standing and its laughable that they weaponise the Holocaust whilst carrying out genocidal actions itself.

Any comment on the proposed re occupation of Gaza?

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/settler-activists-call-for-return-to-jewish-settlements-in-gaza-at-jerusalem-conference/

Even the USA is not pleased=

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/5/22/us-rebukes-israel-over-homesh-illegal-settlement-order

You Cuttsie are currently supporting  a genocide and once the dust settles and all the truth comes out I’m sure you will reflect back and realise you were wrong unless you are a Zionist yourself.

Three now, This thread has been hijacked by so called lovers of all things that are nothing what so ever to do with the thread title . 

Hateful and worrying it is as the right wing anti semitism spreads through Europe and the Muslim Countries of the Middle East .

10 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Thumbs up ,  what’s that about . Are you saying that I am right in thinking that some posters from around Hackenthorpe  and its surrounding area are not who we think they are . 

Yes , a certain poster . The barrack room thing was spot on ,same as tap room politicians .

1 minute ago, cuttsie said:

Three now, This thread has been hijacked by so called lovers of all things that are nothing what so ever to do with the thread title . 

Hateful and worrying it is as the right wing anti semitism spreads through Europe and the Muslim Countries of the Middle East .

3 what?