Support For Two Sacked Met Police Officers

2 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Neither were the actions of the 2 sacked police officers 🤭

The 2 police officers were sacked because of her and her boyfriend's  complaining.  She is clearly dishonest and the 2 police officers legal team will emphasise that fact during the appeal for wrongful sacking. Hopefully justice will be done.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Axe said:

The 2 police officers were sacked because of her and her boyfriend's  complaining. She is clearly dishonest and the 2 police officers legal team will emphasise that fact during the appeal for wrongful sacking. Hopefully justice will be done.

I thought they were sacked for Gross Misconduct?

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

I thought they were sacked for Gross Misconduct?

Makes no difference to the reason why they were sacked.  She was one of the complainants and it is clear she is dishonest making her evidence unreliable.  I guarantee the former police officers will win their appeal. 

My personal observation of driving is that when a car near me is speeding or making dangerous manouvres seven out of ten times it is a black person in a german car or taxi driver, two times a white man in a white van and a white female in a SUV or sports car.
If you are athletic and young with a good level of fitness you are bound to push the boundaires but not on public roads please. I think they are guilty of the road crime but also subject to a reactive level of profiling.

Edited by Findlay