Jump to content


Support For Two Sacked Met Police Officers

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Then it would depend who was active at the time. Mid 1980s I would have guessed IRA, early 2000s I would guess Islamists. If it was now, my guess would be either Islamists or the UK's fastest-growing terror threat - white supremacists.

When or where has a white supremacist blown himself up killing folk?

 

I am not trying to catch you out, it's just an honest question.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

They don't sack coppers for nothing.  I wouldn't give them a penny.

They're just racists and it will be racists who are bothy donating and supporting.

We know already, which posters on this forum will support them..

Yes,  the righties who supported BoJo the clown.

 

Another poster has stated “However, the panel found it not proven that PC Clapham and PC Franks breached the standards of professional behaviour in respect of equality and diversity “ 

 

If it is not proven then they are by default  innocent of any wrongdoing.  The reason why the funding page has received such a huge amount of donations is because normal respectable honest folk believe the sacking is unfair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

When or where has a white supremacist blown himself up killing folk?

 

I am not trying to catch you out, it's just an honest question.

 

 

 

 

Don't worry, you couldn't catch me out if you plotted it for 6 months.

 

If it was a genuine suicide bomber, I would guess that it would be someone who identified as a Muslim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Axe said:

Another poster has stated “However, the panel found it not proven that PC Clapham and PC Franks breached the standards of professional behaviour in respect of equality and diversity “ 

 

If it is not proven then they are by default  innocent of any wrongdoing.  The reason why the funding page has received such a huge amount of donations is because normal respectable honest folk believe the sacking is unfair.

Better explain WHY THEY WERE SACKED then.

As I said,  they don't sack coppers for nothing.

Just 2 more bad apples so who cares.

I wouldn't listen to your judgement anyway when you thought BoJo he clown was innocent.

 

Edited by Organgrinder
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Better explain WHY THEY WERE SACKED then.

As I said,  they don't sack coppers for nothing.

Just 2 more bad apples so who cares.

I wouldn't listen to your judgement anyway when you thought BoJo he clown was innocent.

 

They have been sacked because the World has gone mad.  Over 114,000 has now been raised on the Just Giving page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Axe said:

They have been sacked because the World has gone mad.  Over 114,000 has now been raised on the Just Giving page.

They were sacked for gross misconduct, including lying about their actions. It figures they'd be your sort of guys.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Axe said:

They have been sacked because the World has gone mad.  Over 114,000 has now been raised on the Just Giving page.

That doesn't surprise me at all listening to the crazy stuff you come out with.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

They don't sack coppers for nothing.  I wouldn't give them a penny.

They're just racists and it will be racists who are bothy donating and supporting.

We know already, which posters on this forum will support them..

Yes,  the righties who supported BoJo the clown.

 

Did you just call me a racist?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Don't worry, you couldn't catch me out if you plotted it for 6 months.

 

If it was a genuine suicide bomber, I would guess that it would be someone who identified as a Muslim.

I half expected some kind of insult but I will leave that for now.

 

So, as facts would suggest, the likely suicide bomber would be someone who is Muslim.

 

So going on facts again....

 

Despite making up only 13% of London's total population, black Londoners account for 45% of London's knife murder victims, 61% of knife murder perpetrators and 53% of knife crime perpetrators.

 

This might explain why more black folk get stopped and searched.

 

It's ok silly sausages spouting it's because cops are racist, but that's just a lazy non factual statement to try and suit their argument, but I prefer to see facts.

 

If someone told me a mass shooter was on the loose in America I would first off be looking out for a white man, it's not racist, it's just more likely to be true, going on facts.

 

Good to debate, but try and leave out the personal stuff as it looks daft.

 

👍

Edited by Al Bundy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I half expected some kind of insult but I will leave that for now.

 

So, as facts would suggest, the likely suicide bomber would be someone who is Muslim.

 

So going on facts again....

 

Despite making up only 13% of London's total population, black Londoners account for 45% of London's knife murder victims, 61% of knife murder perpetrators and 53% of knife crime perpetrators.

 

This might explain why more black folk get stopped and searched.

 

It's ok silly sausages spouting it's because cops are racist, but that's just a lazy non factual statement to try and suit their argument, but I prefer to see facts.

 

If someone told me a mass shooter was on the loose in America I would first off be looking out for a white man, it's not racist, it's just more likely to be true, going on facts.

 

Good to debate, but try and leave out the personal stuff as it looks daft.

 

👍

Good to debate is it? Perhaps you should check your response to the last question I asked you.

 

Here's one for you now: should white people in Liverpool be routinely stopped and searched?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Good to debate is it? Perhaps you should check your response to the last question I asked you.

 

Here's one for you now: should white people in Liverpool be routinely stopped and searched?

Are white folk in Liverpool predominantly more likely to be involved with certain crimes?  If so then why not?

 

If the cops are ordered to stop and search because there is an epidemic of a certain crime then surely common sense would be to stop and search the folk who are the most likely to be committing them, no?

 

I highly doubt the cops would be stopping crime in London by stopping and searching blue haired white pensioners would they.

19 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Did you just call me a racist?

Join the club. He called me a terrorist the other day.

 

Best ignored matey.

 

👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Are white folk in Liverpool predominantly more likely to be involved with certain crimes?  If so then why not?

 

If the cops are ordered to stop and search because there is an epidemic of a certain crime then surely common sense would be to stop and search the folk who are the most likely to be committing them, no?

 

I highly doubt the cops would be stopping crime in London by stopping and searching blue haired white pensioners would they.

Join the club. He called me a terrorist the other day.

 

Best ignored matey.

 

👍

Have you not noticed the spate of gun violence in Liverpool over the last year, with children and innocent adults being killed - by white men? How have you missed that? 

 

Anyway, do you therefore think that it would be reasonable for, say, a white male solicitor or dentist to be stopped and searched on their way to and from work? How about if that kept happening, despite no known link between that person and the organised criminals? Is that ok?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.