Support For Two Sacked Met Police Officers

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Why is that though?

If someone told you that an individual had attacked and killed many with a suicide bomb who would you think the likely suspect was.

1, white pensioner ?

2, non white young man?

Go on be honest, and then tell us why.

What on earth has that got to do with the lad who was been stopped and searched multiple times since he was 13 when there's no evidence he's done owt wrong?

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Answer the question and then I will explain.

👍

Ok. It would depend on who the targets were. If it was at a centre for asylum seekers, I'd guess a white man between 20 and 55. If it was a synagogue, I'd guess most likely a man of Arabic heritage.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Ok. It would depend on who the targets were. If it was at a centre for asylum seekers, I'd guess a white man between 20 and 55. If it was a synagogue, I'd guess most likely a man of Arabic heritage.

No particular target, just random, say an airport, a concert, a place that is full of every single race, creed and colour.

6 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Answer the question and then I will explain.

👍

The people who use suicide bombs are the people who are not afraid to die.  That's because of their religion and not their colour.

Isn't  it amazing how you are always at the forefront of any row which descends into a full blown race row.    I wonder why ?

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

No particular target, just random, say an airport, a concert, a place that is full of every single race, creed and colour.

Then it would depend who was active at the time. Mid 1980s I would have guessed IRA, early 2000s I would guess Islamists. If it was now, my guess would be either Islamists or the UK's fastest-growing terror threat - white supremacists.

5 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Then it would depend who was active at the time. Mid 1980s I would have guessed IRA, early 2000s I would guess Islamists. If it was now, my guess would be either Islamists or the UK's fastest-growing terror threat - white supremacists.

When or where has a white supremacist blown himself up killing folk?

I am not trying to catch you out, it's just an honest question.

46 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

They don't sack coppers for nothing.  I wouldn't give them a penny.

They're just racists and it will be racists who are bothy donating and supporting.

We know already, which posters on this forum will support them..

Yes,  the righties who supported BoJo the clown.

Another poster has stated “However, the panel found it not proven that PC Clapham and PC Franks breached the standards of professional behaviour in respect of equality and diversity “ 

If it is not proven then they are by default  innocent of any wrongdoing.  The reason why the funding page has received such a huge amount of donations is because normal respectable honest folk believe the sacking is unfair.

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

When or where has a white supremacist blown himself up killing folk?

I am not trying to catch you out, it's just an honest question.

Don't worry, you couldn't catch me out if you plotted it for 6 months.

If it was a genuine suicide bomber, I would guess that it would be someone who identified as a Muslim.

6 minutes ago, Axe said:

Another poster has stated “However, the panel found it not proven that PC Clapham and PC Franks breached the standards of professional behaviour in respect of equality and diversity “ 

If it is not proven then they are by default  innocent of any wrongdoing.  The reason why the funding page has received such a huge amount of donations is because normal respectable honest folk believe the sacking is unfair.

Better explain WHY THEY WERE SACKED then.

As I said,  they don't sack coppers for nothing.

Just 2 more bad apples so who cares.

I wouldn't listen to your judgement anyway when you thought BoJo he clown was innocent.

Edited by Organgrinder